What's your insecurities/imperfections in your appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• too many to list them all

Most Helpful Girl

• My big nose
    Smal lips
    Small boobs
    My eye coulor

What Guys Said 15

• 1) My ethnicity
    2) My nose (it's a bit too big for my face)
    3) My height (I'm just 5'7")

• I don't have any insecurities, but if it's imperfections you want.. I have a mark under my eye. I don't hate it though.

• 1. Gray hair in the front while the rest is brown.
    2. Underweight. Trouble gaining it.

• I used to have trouble gaining weight until I started eating 24 eggs raw and 4l of milk a day

• muscular build, FACE, height, way i dress (technically appearance), hair.

• I'm too good looking girls don't trust me and my dick is too big to go as hard and fast as I want without complaints and wining.

• my small penis

• I have no insecurities, I accept my flaws whole heartedly.

• My man-tits
    I'm hitting the gym every day to lose them

• My nose, ears and height.

• My ears and lips.

• My hairy butt
    Thats not even a joke

• I wish I was darker... nothing more...

• Everything and anything about my appearance.

• Excess male body hair :'(

• I think my nose but i don't fucking care lol

What Girls Said 11

• Hmm, my weight is a big insecurity for me. Other imperfections are my acne and the fact that no matter how clean my hair actually is, it still doesn't look great and no matter how I style it, this one little piece will flop back down in front of my nose.

• 1) My skin allergy (eczema) . It's not that bad but it's annoying and chronic. Sometimes it's completely absent and sometimes it reappears and it leaves some rashes on my skin.
    2) Not Being toned. But I'm working on it!
    3) I want a bigger booty but eh, I'm not that insecure about it tbh.

• I have dark circles caused by my asthma, my eyebrows are light and sparse so I have to fill them in a bit, my bangs always fall in my face and I am always having to brush them off my face but I am waiting for them to grow out. I'm a size zero but I still don't like my thighs I hate how women's thighs often store more fat than men's and then men hate our thighs there is no winning!

• 1) I have a lot of trouble gaining weight in muscle. I'm unable to exercise for long periods of time without feeling ill because of it.
    2) I wish my breasts were a little bigger.
    3) My eyebrows grow in downwards so I have to take lots of time fixing them.
    4) Chronic oily skin - I have to wash my face like three times a day and use blotting sheets constantly.

• I still struggle with acne on my face, shoulders and back.
    I lost a significant amount of weight but I'm still not happy yet. I'd like to go down 10-15 more lbs.

• I want larger boobs... better tummy... my hair makes me crazy.. It won't stay where it's supposed to... uhg... I want chocolate now... lol

• I wish I had bigger boobsssss

• I'd like to get a little more curvy. I've been the same ever since high school :(

• my lack of breasts and growing hair in places most girls don't. I guess it's whatever tho. Just who I am.

• Just my overall body composition.
    I'm 5'3" and overweight. I've always struggled with my weight. at my smallest I was down to an 11/12 and at my largest an 18/19. I've lost 25 pounds in the past year and am back down to 16. But even If I lost all my extra weight I'm just a stockier built girl. Its frustrating because I see people that look like they are carrying a similar amount of weight as me and they are a size 10/12 and can still buy cute clothes, while even though I don't look like a 16, technically fit into a 16.

Also I am pretty proportionate on my weight but I do tend to carry it a little more in my tummy. So technically I could probably be a size 14 pants right now but it would be much too tight around my tummy and I'm not about the muffin top life. I work out like 4 days a week and no matter how much ab work I do I will always have a little bit of a tummy and thats frustrating too. I also feel like compared to other girls my butt is a disappointment. I have one, but its just not that spectacular. I would so rather trade my larger boobs for a larger butt lol

• my weight, hairy arms.