Punk rock blonde chick , Hot or Not? What is your opinion of her?

Pucnk rock blond chick <Keira>
Punk rock blonde chick , Hot or Not?  What is your opinion of her?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Naww not my type Ronny boo! xD

Nice new pic btw!

• Awwww thank you join my question, It's good to see you again,

You're the best looking guy, Your new picture is awesome too, This is the first time I saw your face manfully. You are really good looking on this site you know that? You are a treasure for the GAG. MHO it will belong to you

• DaMn and likewise bro!! :)

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 11

• Me and that girl had similar hair at one point, apparently :P Either way, she's pretty, just not drop dead gorgeous ad I don't really like her style. She does have a nice face though.

• Lol, You keep the same hair style for now?
      pretty is enough for her, she can't be the drop dead gorgeous, but she can be the coolest chick

• She looks attractive.

Though Taylor Momsen pulls the look off better. Along with being extremely hot without make up too.

• Does she have something wrong with her neck?

• I don't like her style and I can't see her face

• Why you can't see her face, is it somethign wrong with the picture?

• Very pretty and hot for sure. I love her hair, I want my white hair again.
    She looks so cool

• I never seen you with white hair , someday I have to see it for once, you can top her if you keep the white hair.
      Yeah she dose look so cool, that's why I posted her, but I don't like her hair style.

• hot 👌🏻

• Not really 😕 trying too hard

• I don't know to me she looks trashy sorry

• i think she has a very cool style, i'm just not a fan of the makeup at the top right, these lines the go down make the eyes look weird :/

• 😖That picture actually pretty good, I think she don't makeup, since she has a pretty face.

• Meh. She's ok. She looks highly annoying for some reason.

• No? I can't really see her face.
    Too much eye liner, weird shaped head, hair is horrible and she's making stupid faces.

What Guys Said 13

• Looks like a cool girl. Funky. Positive view on her.

• Hot, but attitude could kill it fast

• You know that kind of girl always fierce and tough,but shouldn't juge them by the look I guess!

• Its girls who go out of their way to say "im not like other girls" and are obsessed with other's perseptions is what im refering to

• I'm not falling for this again!

• hahaha, don't worried this chick is real, she's not a dude

• I thought you will think she's too skinny
      before you looking for thick girl

• She is for mu usual type but I've been thinking about the women I've been with and they are pretty much similar body wise. I feel I should try new things.

• too trash/weird for me maybe she would look attractive if she dressed like a normal girl her age and applied smaller amounts of make up with a nice hair style, she is far from being my type or even attractive. would do her np but she is not really... my type

• I've never been into the punk rock style, and in my opinion she is too skinny for me. I give her a 5.

• She is hot

• very attractive. but looks way to young.
    is taylor momson your inspiration on style? your hair , makeup , and cloths look like it

• Cute, but she looks young as hell

• 👎👎

Not attractive.

• Not... my type. And I don't even have a type really. Just not into this look on her, not really into the rocker chick look in general. I like girly girls. So shit, I guess I do have a type. But really any kind of girly girl.

• She's alright.. How does she ''act''? That's the real question.

• If she would change her wardrobe, then she would look normal.

• Eww... nope. Not for me.