Guys, What makes the white one prettier than the black one?

imgurcomatx9E5

imgurcomaNvTLm

. after com
/ between a like /a/

5

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion... the white girl isn't nearly as attractive as the black girl. For the record, I'm white, and I prefer white woman... but in this case, the black girl is WAY better looking.

What Guys Said 4

• Those links are a hassle. Are you not a high enough level to post proper links?

• the fact that she is white and that people who want to date white girls are gonna choose her regarless of how hot you are, you might be a9/10 and she's a 7/10 but if a dude who is white and wants a white girl sees both you he is not gonna choose you, dont take it personally its just preference you can blame someone for liking something, i know lots of girls who only like blonde guys and iam not blonde at all and many girls like black haired guys so can the blonde guys blame them? no

• I was asking how pretty the white girl is compared to how pretty the black girl is.
      That's a valid answer but that didn't answer the question.

• i think the black girl is more attractive but i had to explain other things as well

• Can you post proper photos or links?

• Unfortunately I am not level 2.
      So that's why I have those instructions.

either that or you could message me?

• I messaged you. I just did.

• :-) cool

• Eh, hard to tell, they are both attractive. Would need to see some body shot to better judge them.