Updates:
he is the justin bieber of bodybuilding by the way

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• would be hot without that hair lol

0|2
    0|0
    • But doesn't his hair just scream swag to you? So you wouldn't drop them for him? Then what chance do any guys have : O

• Show All
    • @Jon_Gre_g I am not attracted to that hair because i assume that this guy acts cocky which is a turn off for me, maybe that's a stupid assumption but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like any guy who has that style, if they acted normally.

• I see. So it's just an assumption. Quite a normal assumption though I sort of assumed the same thing when I saw this tool.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's attractive, but that hair... no. He'd look better with a different hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
    • dude, u look like a south asian/ hispanic version of him, good on ya

• Show All
    • ur eyes made me think south Asian (north indian type, i am under the impression Spanish people have small hooded eyes usually but i dont know) but ur nose made me think more european, anyway man, sorry if i sound like a fag lol

• @naachobc Well, I'm looking down to the camera, so it may make my eyes look smaller, cause I actually have average-to-big eyes.
      But no problem man, it's always good to be appreciated :)

What Girls Said 9

• His hair is a bit over the top but he's very attractive. His body, his face, even his hair (the style is what's over the top) his nice and attractive.

0|2
    0|0
    • https://i[dot]ytimg[dot]com/vi/hq92b7AIZKc/maxresdefault. jpg

• I wouldn't say hot, but he's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • He's cute but could be hot if he dyed that hair brown and stopped styling it like he was just out in a storm, it's ugly as fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • Goku, is that you? 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • Changes haircut and maybe yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Awful. That hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot, the only negative is the hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Like that body but the style must go...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot but bad haircut

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• he's like almost too perfect in societies settings. its kinda off-putting in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF is with the hair... other post had the same thing... I gues it's a european thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • its zeez brah and bow to the jeff seid

• Show All
    • @naachobc FYI, the hair style is still stupid looking.

• I love how all the girls agree with me that the hair style is SOO F'N retarded, LMFAO.

• He looks like a young hipster jerk off

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot, yes.

0|0
    0|0