Is he a hot guy?

Is he a hot guy?

• HOT
  • NOT
he is the justin bieber of bodybuilding by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• would be hot without that hair lol

• But doesn't his hair just scream swag to you? So you wouldn't drop them for him? Then what chance do any guys have : O

• @Jon_Gre_g I am not attracted to that hair because i assume that this guy acts cocky which is a turn off for me, maybe that's a stupid assumption but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like any guy who has that style, if they acted normally.

• I see. So it's just an assumption. Quite a normal assumption though I sort of assumed the same thing when I saw this tool.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's attractive, but that hair... no. He'd look better with a different hairstyle.

• dude, u look like a south asian/ hispanic version of him, good on ya

• ur eyes made me think south Asian (north indian type, i am under the impression Spanish people have small hooded eyes usually but i dont know) but ur nose made me think more european, anyway man, sorry if i sound like a fag lol

• @naachobc Well, I'm looking down to the camera, so it may make my eyes look smaller, cause I actually have average-to-big eyes.
      But no problem man, it's always good to be appreciated :)

What Girls Said 9

• His hair is a bit over the top but he's very attractive. His body, his face, even his hair (the style is what's over the top) his nice and attractive.

• https://i[dot]ytimg[dot]com/vi/hq92b7AIZKc/maxresdefault. jpg

• I wouldn't say hot, but he's cute

• He's cute but could be hot if he dyed that hair brown and stopped styling it like he was just out in a storm, it's ugly as fuck

• Goku, is that you? 😱

• Changes haircut and maybe yeah

• Awful. That hair.

• Hot, the only negative is the hair

• Like that body but the style must go...

• Hot but bad haircut

What Guys Said 4

• he's like almost too perfect in societies settings. its kinda off-putting in my opinion

• WTF is with the hair... other post had the same thing... I gues it's a european thing?

• its zeez brah and bow to the jeff seid

• @naachobc FYI, the hair style is still stupid looking.

• I love how all the girls agree with me that the hair style is SOO F'N retarded, LMFAO.

• He looks like a young hipster jerk off

• Hot, yes.