Why is this guy considered ugly?

I mean perfect jaw
Why is this guy considered ugly?
perfect body

He never really bothered with any photoshoot pics and was always real and him as he was

Ignore the hairstyle and all, but doesn't he have good facial features?
I mean compare it with the same level of pic of these guys outside the spotlight (Ben Affleck, GeorgeClooney, Zac Efron )

I mean these celebs put in a hell lot of effort in looking good and zyzz just went about life as it is and still has a good face at least in the third pic with a much shittier camera

*third guy is adam levine

Most Helpful Girl

• R. i. p so young... Hey @G-Daz isn't that your boyfriend and mentor lol? i personally don't find Clooney nor Aziz attractive in any way, maybe they're personalities are good, but face wise I'll pass. And Adam isn't bad looking at all, but I would prob have to dump him because he seem's like he put's a lot of effort in his look more than a chick... and I don't even try to look that good... it just happens lol but seriously. I do not wanna speak ill of the dead so I'll leave it there. George has never been cute to me, wayyyyyy OVERRATED !! young and old.

• I'd date this guy before I date Ben affleck now he's ugly af to me. This guy will do and zac is cute but lol yea not my type and i don't like his body. it depends on the individual. For example I think Vincent cassel and Willem dafoe hot soon yea. Beauty is subjective.

Most Helpful Guy

• He does not have a perfect jaw at all. his face in general is unattractive to me. His body is nice though. The main problem is his overall appearance lacks any feeling of warmth or comfort. He looks jagged. think about a cave. Are you more likely to chill in a cave filled with jagged edges or smooth curves? Look at Adam and clones. They have strong features but there's a smoother transition and a sense of balance. Zyzzz or however you spell it looks overexageratted like the sculpture of an inexperienced painter with little sense of realism (despite him actually being a real person). He may not be a fake person but that's the image he's giving off. Like people who have gotten plastic surgery to look more perfect but instead just look alien. Only difference is he hasn't had plastic surgery he achieved this awkward alien looking form purely through except use. And I'll give him props for that but I can't call the guy attractive. It's like looking at a tree with branches that are perfectly evenly spaced and a trunk that's uniform in color that goes straight up with no curves anywhere standing in a forest surrounded by normal looking trees. It just looks incorrect and unreal. And despite what the bodybuilding circuits preach unreal isn't attractive it's just not easy to avert your eyes from like a car accident or a person with a tattoo on their face.

What Girls Said 10

• He seems really fake and like he is trying too hard, plus he makes weird facial expressions like the male version of a duckface. I don't know they way he presents himself is just slightly off-putting.

• lol, "i need to show off my jaw and my gainzzz, its zeez brah" XD is there anything wrong with his eyes like this one girl says?

• reminds me of zoolander lmfao

• he isn't ugly and musta worked majorly hard on that bod, but his lifestyle choices like the pouting, fake tan, choosing to only display his muscles, and kooky hair make him look immature, intimidating, cocky. idunno him so maybe he isn't any or all of the above but thats how it looks. other two guys look cleancut & chill.

• exactly what i think, i think zyzz actually had very nice features but he did a shit job at grooming, kind of like having a good canvas and painting a shit picture

• I don't know, just something about his overall face looks,,, off to me. His mouth looks strange in the first and second picture, almost pouty and he looks like he would have a really sour attitude. He also looks like he would be really full of himself. His jaw is a little too angular for my taste.

• yeah, he was the narcissist of the century for sure, he used to have sex with LOTS of women and tbh it seems like it was more for validation than gratification.

• I dont like his face, dont know why; its unattractive to me

• Too muscled for my taste. And I don't like his skin color (looks fake). Plus, his hair is horrible. This guy is at best a 4.

• It's the eyes. They look strange - like kids' eyes almost. They're kind of starey too.

• then why are these guys considered ridiculously good looking with the similar eyes
      http://cdn1[dot]images. popstaronline[dot]com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/792016cc6e685ec247f28178eacb54ad1. jpg
      https://pbs[dot]twimg[dot]com/media/CApXWVSUkAEjYiJ. jpg
      http://a4[dpt]files. biography[dot]com/image/upload/c_fill, cs_srgb, dpr_1.0, g_face, h_300, q_80, w_300/MTE4MDAzNDEwOTU2NzQ4MzAy. jpg
      i mean yeah, they all squint and all like crazy but these are about their natural eyes

• look at zayn's pics before he became famous, he would be nothing without his team of makeup artists and the status

• Zayn was a teenager when he joined 1D so I can't comment but now he's super hot even without stage makeup.

And this guy is - I don't know his eyes just bother me. He looks creepy.

• I absolutely hate his hairstyle and face expression, but he's not ugly. xD

• he's not ugly... but i'm not attracted to him idky

• Yeh he has good facial features he just needs to stop making that face that looks like he's sucking on lemons.

• exactly my point lol, the bodybuilding world really got to him, it was more about respect from men than attraction to women for him lol

• His face overall is just not attractive...

• what is it about him, i am sure he doesn't have bad eyes or nose or facial structure? Usually if the features are bad is a guy actually bad looking but if he has good features, then what is it?

• and nice body @funny_strange_man, zyzz would be intimidated by you

• @Asker there is no one person that everyone thinks is good looking

What Guys Said 8

• Its often good to have somewhat of a balance of masculine and feminine features. Not to the extent of looking androgenous tho.

His face is too masculine and wouldn't fit the fibonaci mask. Also he's kinda bulky and girls tend to prefer more of a swimmers physique.

Then there's the orange skin, tattoos, and douchy bodybuilder personality. Girls generally aren't attracted to guys purely on physical appearance so the fact Adam is a succesful musician and George is a distinguished and articulate actor also boosts their perceived attractiveness.

• Oh, he's also got permanent duck face 😂

• and in the second one, he reminds me of my grandfather :D but the third one he looks good

• and my grandfather looked a lot like colin mochrie to compare lol

• Based on pics, he looks like a typical douchebag gym rat. You can't ignore everything except his face, people evaluate the whole package.

Clooney has class and style, Levine has talent and charisma. Women tend to value those traits highly. Muscles are generally lower on the list.

• so ur implying his face is actually good but his personality is what makes him ugly?

• I'm not saying anything *

• you hit the nail on the head brah

• who considers these men ugly?

you'll get opinions from both sides of the coin

• I think the stupid hair and the face he's making him come of that way. He's got that dumb zoolander facial expression.

• lol so true, nailed it ha ha

• Actually he works out too much. Maybe he should be a male wrestler and they are overly muscular but still have that femine facial quality, LOL

• he's dead

• He looks gay, whereas George Clooney actually is gay (allegedly).

• Its all about the eyes

• then why is johnny depp and avan jogia attractive with the same eyes?

• and this is avan's natural eyes,
      http://cdn[dot]playbuzz[dot]com/cdn/34fdbb74-49ab-451d-88cd-02ea3e94acbc/91adb0c7-743e-4466-a895-851ba633b0ae. jpg

he is a major squinter, trust me, 99% of the celebs would be nothing without the status and money, maybe not even tom cruise and channing tatum, in my opinion, only men like matt bomer and hrithik roshan (indian actor) level of guys have boast worthy good looks

• in fact tbh, my intention of this post isn't even to bring zyzz' appeal up but to show that most heartthrobs are no better than this apparently ugly guy in the same space as him

• The son of zeus himself, ZYZZ.

• He just looks like a douche. And not the good kind that girls like. The bad type of douche. Guy looks like a self-centered airhead. It isn't just about looking good but also about which message you send out.

And your definition of a perfect jaw is... Meh.