Am I too pale / bitchy looking?

Hi! im just gonna... yeah
Do I look alright, because I wonder if I am too pale? People sometimes ask me if I go outside at all :')
this picture is in daylight, in front of a window.
Also, do i look like a bitch.. or just angry or grumpy or not nice (something like a mix of that)? I get quite some comments about my facial expression hahaha
It's not like I'm real insecure about it all, i am just curious to know
Now I am not sure if i should ask for ratings like a lot of people do, because it might harm my ego D:
hahah no okay thanks!
Am I too pale / bitchy looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you look great.

No, you are not too pale. Not even close. Your skin looks great.

No, you don't look like a bitch, or grumpy or angry. That's not really resting bitch face, your lips curl upwards a bit too much. I may consider it 'resting disinterested face' or something though. Maybe 'resting bored face'. It impacts your approachability a little bit, but I wouldn't worry about it at all. It's definitely not enough to dissuade someone that succumbs to your charms.

• that's a really good term, actually :p thanks for the answer (i had to look the words up in translator hahah :p)

• You're very welcome :)

What Guys Said 33

• Bitchy has nothing to do with the tone of your skin, and you don't look like a bitch, so I would go with negative on both!

• You are just right in the looks department <3

But you do have one snarky looking bitch face :)

• "Do I look alright" Yes
    "I wonder if I am too pale?" No
    "do i look like a bitch" No
    "or just angry or grumpy or not nice" No

I don't like your winged eyelashes though, it looks really weird.

• yeah that's another issue i still need to fix hahaha :') thanks anyways

• You look very pale on the photo, but it looks like thats just the white balance making it completely white on my screen. I can imagine you being neigther to pale or bitchy looking in real life.

• you shouldn't care about what people think of you. if u r happy with urself, thats all that matters. many people judge me for being different than the average person. i feel like all i ever do is fight the world on a daily basis, defending myself. its not worth it. focus on being you. ur beautiful and any guy would be lucky to be with you. :)

• Yeah you do sort of have that bitchy look lol. And nah you look fine

• "do i look like a bitch.. or just angry or grumpy or not nice (something like a mix of that)? "

Yes, you have a non expression stare. Like your annoyed... no smile.

• Cute af. 😏
    Wondered where my ice queen was. 😉

• Let me put it this way, say I had a list of girls to choose from, I would put you at the very top of this list because you're perfect.

• You look fine I see nothing wrong with you at all.

• No you looks HHHOOOOOTTTT :D

• Some guys will like it some won't pale is not a bad thing just relax but for some it is.

• Nah you look fine

• Too pale ya..

• your picture is overexposed so difficult to say but you look really pretty :)

• yea kinda TBH

• Nah you are just fine girl ;)

• Haha not at all, you are not "bitchy" looking at all, you look very cute to be honest ;)

• I think you're beautiful.

• Too pale? No.

Too bitchy? Aced it.

• That hair..

• Lol, no you're not trust me im just as pale.

• You're very pretty. To me you'd come off as a woman who doesn't deal in bs.

• amazing, baby girl very beautiful

• Don't worry, you look really great and not bitchy in the slightest.

• Shine bright like a diamond

• so sexy, i like white women:)

• Nah. You cute. I kinda like pale girls as much as I like tanned ones tbh.

• Average looking

• Yeah as much as me... it sucks being so white... wish I was darker...

• More from Guys
    3

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I'm very pale and cannot tan in the slightest. When I was a teen tanning beds were all the rage and my complexion was always being brought up.

All I know is my skin has aged really well thanks to sunscreen and pale genetics :-)

Embrace your pale skin... Lots and lots of guys LOVE pale skin on a girl and your going to age grrrreat!

To your other questions I think your very attractive and not bitchy looking. You don't look "grumpy" but smiling in a photo always makes for a better one :-)

• aww thanks hahah, feels good to know it will help in the future for my skin :p

• U don't look bitchy in the least. U look nice, srsly.

• you're pretty and pale skin is pretty on you don't worry and by the way you look like an angel... i don't trust angels but i can't judge someone just like that no offence... i judge by talking with the person and getting to know that person so you look like a nice pretty girl to me :3

• There is no such thing as too pale or too dark? You're normal pale!

• u are not too pale & thats not a bitch face. more like a blank face.
    u are a beautiful girl, dont worry about altering ur skin color. skin health is more important anyways

• I like the color of your skin it compliments your blue eyes and blonde hair.

• not at all and u look sweet :) by the way please answer my last question

• no , you are very pretty

• You are rather pale and do appear to have a resting bitch face...