Honest body/bum rate + tips?

Honest body/bum rate + tips?

I'm 4"10 ish, 98 lbs. should I gain, lose? Workout tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Daaaaaaaym end table ass.

You could use some toning. Deadlifts and squats with low weight, high reps, donkey kicks, and stairclimber should do trick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't you just post your body the other day? Felt like pulling on some sexy undies and having another whirl? Lol

Again... You have a lovely body and butt! The only "improvements" I would suggest is toning up. You already have a great bod to work with and awesome butt... With some toning and squats it could really "POP" like "BOOM" hahaha

Good for you and I hope your uploading these pics with confidence and not insecurity!

Best wishes x

• This is my first time posting a body pic! But thank you!!!

What Guys Said 29

• Very attractive! Don't worry about the number. You look good. Is some weight also up top

• Beautiful.

• Your weight is fine. Toning would make things pop if you wanted to put the work in, but isn't really necessary.

• You could use a little more toning but otherwise, you're good to go. I suggest you do lunges, squats and calf raises.

• 4'10? goddamn you're small aha. You look good currently, work on the obvious things like legs and booty. Squats, deadlifts, and diet.

Really just depends on what your goals are.

• Hm true, and yeah I have small people genes hah

• You could use some toning on the belly area if you wanted to. Otherwise, good figure and nice butt too 👌

• Thank you very much :)

• Hmmmm... it looks like you gain weight below the waist so... Gain between 5-10 and well you'll basically be perfect. Just my.02

• You look great.
    Are you really 4'10"? That's the shortest person I've ever heard of!
    I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just surprised.

• Butt's not bad at all. Looks good.

• 0|0
  • You look fine

• I like your body, not so much those panties lol

• You've got a good looking body. If you got toned instead of gaining or losing weight, you'd have an amazing body

• 0|1
  • 8.9...

• u can workout little bit

• Don't change a thing.

• Bwhahaha looks like my ass. You have a man ass.

• Men have some pretty good ass so if you were trying to offend me it didn't work haha.

• i think you should lose, since you are 4"10 it would look worse

• My rate 8

• Wow saxxy

• fucking nice baby

• You look okay. what is your bra size?

• Legs and butt are perfect. The only thing I would change are the style of panties. But those ones are nice though

• Tone up a little otherwise I wouldn't change a thing

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Mmm nice <3

wear a corset and you'll have a body to die for. No need to lose or gain anything. That's perfect.

• You look fine. No you're not built like a pornstar, but you don't want to either. Being as obsessed with your figure as they are isn't good for you, especially since you're already healthy.