What are your first impressions of me?

I'm just wondering what people's first impressions of me are.
This is NOT an attempt to get attention. I've just always been genuinely curious to know an honest opinion, and no one I know would tell me straight up! What are your first impressions of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, I don't know why everyone it's obsessed with your boobs, only one picture is showing real cleavage, and it's not even TOO much. The others look entirely work appropriate. Where's your olive? Oh, anyways, you look like you're in a profession that calls for semi-formal casual attire and you're sippin' on a martini, not a Coors Light so you also seem to have some degree of class.

You have a watch that you wear often, probably a gift from a loved one, it seems to flow well with whatever you're wearing so however obtained it was a good choice of purchase for you. You're cute but not intimdatingly so, have a good fashion sense and you seem slightly innocent and not very well organized if your room is any indication of your typical day-to-day behavior.

My first impression.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg you have such an amazing bright eyes! you're very pretty and seem like a very lovely person:))

What Guys Said 31

• I'm not sure what you are asking here, I thought you were asking about how we perceive you as a person just from the first look. Because I think of something different when people say "what's your first impression" than saying "you're pretty" like everyone else is saying.. I automatically judge the person, and create a mental image of their personality, and their behaviour, the way they talk, the way they act, etc... Yes, I stereotype, it's faster that way.

So, was your question regarding looks? (I noticed the category), Because to me an impression is much more than that

• You're pretty pretty.
    Also, boobs.

• You are a lovely young woman! Are you Irish?

• Pretty, the eyes are amazing;-)

• Wow so beautiful. You have that slightly shy look but with a glint in your eye that says, bring it on

• You look like a sweet young girl.

• Very pretty

• you're really pretty.

You have beautiful eyes, strong cheekbones and a winning smile

• You're pretty. No reason to be insecure. :)

• I think you look super cute

• Beautiful eyes, lovely face shape and you seem genuinely happy...

• You're pretty but shy looking

• I don't know you look like a girl in my class

• Angel in the streets and demon in the sheets.

• Shy, demure, cookie cutter

• easy on the eye

• Your pretty and seem like a good person

• You are so good, what size is your bra btw? your boobs seem great:)

• Wow very cute, I would hit on you!

• You're really pretty. Honestly, you look absolutely amazing and I'm not overstating.

• Hey you wanna go get some coffee you are cute 😘😍

• one of the best of gods creation

• Kinda innocent and I'm not fond of it to be honest...

• Beautiful. Gorgeous. Out of my league

• Super pretty and sexy girl.

• My thoughts as I scrolled through the picks:
    "Aww she seems sweet. I love her hair! bet she'd be fun to chill with. Not a lot of drama. Nice clothing sense. Probably likes going to parks and movies and stuff. Wait is she in the bathroom? Why do people do that? like I don't want to be reminded of where you poop. Aight whatever next pic. Oh is that a martini. Hmm I doubt she could hang with me but she looks like the type who'd try anyways and that might be fun. Just glad she's not liquor shy. Nice smile though. Next pic... boobs 😍. Oh and her hairs even prettier. But still boobs. Sweaters nice but her room looks a little junky... I don't care though cause boobs."
    And that was my honest first impression.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• pretty/cute
    and great jigglies

• You are gorgeous gurl 🤗

• You like to smile a lot. And your pretty

• You seem nice and funny 😇

• On first impression I think you like to show your boobs. Haha i only say this because you cropped your forehead out to fit your boobs in the frame though. You also look friendly and approachable.