Which gives a more accurate reflections of you? Photo, video or mirror?

• Photo
  • Mirror
  • Video

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• if by reflection, you mean an actual reflection, it's a mirror. if you mean the most accurate representation, it's a video because you can work in 3d space and see all types of angles of said person.

• An accurate result of how u really look like

What Girls Said 3

• They're all accurate in their own ways.
    Video and photo compresses you into a 2d image while the mirror keeps your 3d image.

• All three, I look the same even on a really crappy camera.

• Mirror.

What Guys Said 14

• Mirror. Though it's "flipped", there's no imperfections caused by the camera's quality, or some other settings the camera may have.
    You won't get a clearer image of yourself other than in a mirror.

• do you gotta ask? they call it Mirror... for a reason.

• Mirror.
    Also, I like snapchat because they don't have all these filters n shit like instagram, and it's candid, more genuine. So if you look good on snap, then you're good to go!

• Mirror. Cameras can make a big difference depending on the settings.

• The mirror is the only one that gives you a reflection.

• I always look better in the mirror for some reason

• Video photo never does justice lol.

• Video or photo is how you look in real life to other people. Your brain changes the image in the mirror to be more attractive (It has something to do with seeing someone over and over again).

• Mirror probably. But I've noticed I look better in big wider mirrors than long narrow mirrors.

• Mirror.

• Mirror is always most clear even though it is flipped, they all can be somewhat accurate.

• If all pic was take at the same time of the day, they wouldn't look nearly the same at all. Like i would look good in pic but not in mirror vice versa. Its hard to tell which is real.

• Yeah I feel ya

• A photo and videos can be edited whereally as a mirror will show you as you are.

• Mirror is opposite. Of what you really look like

• Its not the opposite its just flipped. Everything is still the same just reversed. Your eyes are still the same shape, your nose the same length, you hair the same color.

• Yeah but its not that big of a difference. If you google a celebrity looking into the mirror then they still look exactly the same in the mirror as they do in real life just flipped.

• @dominiquois okau

• Mirror obviously... it's more natural...