Guys, are tall girls ugly?

OK sooo... im 5'9 and just wondering what your thoughts are on tall women... would u ever date a girl my height?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated people that height. I've dated people taller than me. Though I would still be a bit taller than you. I don't have concerns about height, it's never been an issue for me.

And since most runway models are tall, I'm pretty sure there is a lot of proof that tall girls are far from ugly. Not many guys have a problem with nice, long legs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 43

• roflhome.com/.../...-girl-in-the-world-lebron.jpeg

height doesn't make a person ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls! You should be proud of your height. Now, I know right now you're probably taller than even some guys your age, but that will mostly change in time. Some of the most attractive girls/women in the world are tall, and tall girls are the trend. I'm a tall guy, and I would love to meet a girl I really connect with who is as tall as you or even taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a woman taller then you, and Kat Curtis of the news program Naked News is 6 feet tall and many people find her sexy. I think that you maybe over thinking this onehttps://www. google. com/imgres? imgurl=https://s3. amazonaws. com/s3. bestofama. com/entities/avatars/000/000/350/medium/34092090f78dd21acfa1eee62d79c8b9. jpeg%253F1358874992&imgrefurl=https://bestofama. com/ops/katherine-curtis&h=230&w=230&tbnid=bI5LvYkoDHCjaM:&docid=zfHt9aGBK_OrdM&hl=en-us&ei=sMnPVoCxDo26jwPYjqroAQ&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0ahUKEwiAyZW6wZTLAhUN3WMKHViHCh0QMwg_KBYwFg

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls aren't ugly, ugly girls are ugly. Tall girls just aren't girlfriend material if they're taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. And no not ugly. I think some guys might be intimidated by your height (they don't want someone taller) but most guys won't care. It's usually the women that has the issue with height (ie. they won't date guys that are shorter then they are).

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen many tall girls who are pretty
    many small girls who are pretty
    many slim girls, many fat girls... pretty pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a girl that tall, height isn't a big deal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys generally prefer a girl slightly shorter than they are, so you'll have the best luck with guys nearly 6' or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 isn't THAT tall, but it really just depends. Sure, I think tall girls are pretty too. But personally I like shorter girls, that are kind of thick & curvy. There is something so hot about a girl that I can pick up and throw around, ha! Sorry if that sounds weird. Short girls also usually have amazing asses for some reason. Like it all gets compressed into their butts...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would preferably date a girl who was shorter than me. So yes i would date someone 5'9". Im 5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • I like taller women, it doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • More than 5'10 is a bit too much. I'm 6'1ish and I know girls tend to wear heels sometimes. I hate looking short next to girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a taller woman before. I was eye level with her boobs so of course I was happy. Being tall for a woman isn't a bad thing at all, just slightly awkward for little dudes like myself at 5'2"

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are HOT! Tall = long legs = sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is 5'10" and she's beautiful. Tall women are awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's 7 inches shorter than me, so yes, I'd date a girl that height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? Ugly or pretty is a facial thing. Height, in and of itself, isn't ugly. If you were freakishly tall, like seven feet, it might be a bit off putting.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not

0|0
    0|0
  • The opposite is true, actually. I wouldn't even mind dating someone taller than me, but that's probably not going to happen as I'm 6'2".

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5" myself so if the girl is tall that's a plus

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height

0|0
    0|0
  • No they're not, tall girls are beautiful as well. Short skirts don't look good on them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Height does not determine physical attraction...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have. You height is just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference. But I like Tall Hot Blondies 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are not ugly! I would be totally fine with dating a girl your height.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would prefer if my girlfriend was taller than me. I'm 5' 3" so... will you marry me?
    XD

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex was 5'11

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I am tall and would love someone your height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best looking women are the tall ones for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more