Are fake boob's a turn off? Do you prefer fake or real boobs?

I really want a boob job but I hear so many men say it's a horrible idea. I even have men say they wouldn't date a woman with fake boob's. And that real is WAY better. But yet, I notice that all the women on instagram with fake boob's gets TONS of attention and compliments for there body's and especially there boob's. If real boobs was where it's at, why are fake boob's given so much more attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• believe me "boob" size is not that important, and yes we prefer the natural ones cause we deal with them with our hands mostly so of course the real feel can't be compared to the fake ones ! like the difference for you girls between feeling a real penis and a dildo ! ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys say that, but then they pretty much all jack off to girls with fake boobs and idolize them and make them the wallpaper on their phone.

They would prefer big perky boobs, but that's not very common. They are fine with fake boobs.

What Guys Said 52

• I prefer the look of fake boobs and the feel of real boobs.

Although there are some real boobs that I swore were totally fake--those are ideal, in my opinion. Like holy shit ideal. I really don't know why some guys dislike fake boobs. But, really, in a real life scenario, only religious or naturalist fanatics would dislike them, in my opinion. And further, they wouldn't know they were fake at first, so they'd be wow-ed first, then when they later found out they were fake, I highly doubt they would be so taken aback that they would get outraged and go "THAT'S FALSE ADVERTISING!"

Fake boobs are given so much more attention because they're so lifted and rounded. Shape is the most important thing about boobs. Firm and lifted are ideal, in my opinion, and I think most guys would agree. Fake boobs might be a bit too firm, though. That is not to say that real boobs that drop a bit aren't attractive--boobs are awesome. Just ideally.

I think this stems from level of health. Young women in their prime have firmer and higher boobs. Fake boobs resembles that, which denotes health and youth. Well, youth denotes health, and lift and firmness in breasts shows youth--so they show health. I think.

I'm cool with fake boobs. They're more visually appealing than real breasts, on average. The scar is a little off putting, but not so much that it takes away from their attractiveness, in my opinion. The fake boobs where they go in from the side is best, I think. The ones where they go under or on the nipple are worse, but that's probably just my personal preference. I like nips to be normal, without the scar.

And particularly where very small A cups are concerned. The breasts that are basically male, they're so small. Getting an upgrade to a B would be widely believed to be best, in my opinion.

• What you are seeing on instagram is a phenomena known as confirmation bias. Simply put, you see what you are looking for. You see positive responses to women who have had breast augmentation surgery, so you believe that this must be a popular view.

Based on that idea, answer this question:
    "Why would someone who did not like fake boobs reply to someone who had them?"

The obvious answer is that of course no one would reply to people that did not attract them.

One hundred guys replying enthusiastically to a woman with fake boobs masks the 900 guys that are turned off and leave no message at all.

• they are kind of a turn off to me because in my experience most fake breasts don't feel or compare to natural (the only exception was a really well done procedure where the implants were placed under the fat tissue).

so for that reason they are kind of a turn off

• I dont hate fake boobs but i would prefer natural. I think guys just like shape and size of boobs. So if a girl had A cups and another had Fake D cups. The guy would like the fake boobs better just because of the shape and size. But if they were both Ds then guys would prefer the natural ones.

• Why would guys who aren't into fake boobs be following a girl with fake boobs?

you'll find guys with a fetisih following girls with fake boobs if they have an interest in it but most guys prefer real boobs

• It's hard to get them look natural/good, most of the ones I've seen in person/on celebrities don't look good.

They either look too far a part, or look like lumps and not the smooth curving shape of natural boobs.

Sure they can look good in a shirt but most looked better before the surgery when topless.

• I've been with two women with fake and it was always awesome with them. Their confidence was through the roof which is the ultimate sexiness. As for touching and sucking it was just as good as natural. I'd say go for it and too bad for the guys not into it they're no fun anyway.

• Fake boobs=nasty. Take that very same object and place it literally ANYWHERE else on the human body and what does it become? A tumor... despite what society dictates, teeny tiny boobs are actually very hot. Don't believe the hype... Be real and love who you are because 8000.00 and some chemicals will NOT change who you are...

• If they look good then why not? I mean women are already fake with their make up so you mine aswell be fake with your boob's and ass too.

• What ever makes you happy! Personally I don't mind if a girl has fake boobs or not, as long as she looks good and is confident in her own body. My step mom got a boob job and they look great, plus she seems so much happier and confident and shows off her body a lot more now. She even let me feel her fake boobs after they healed up and they felt kinda hard, nothing like a normal Breast, so I understand why most guys don't like fake boobs

• Get them if you want it. It's your body. In the end it's all about you being confident and feeling good with yourself.

I myself never been with a woman with implants, so I can't say how they feel, but I bet I wouldn't see any issues there.

• Enormous turn off. Not just because they're fake, but because it's a sign of severe insecurity to spend a huge amount of money to have someone cut you open just to make your tits a bit bigger (and they never look better).

• Real all the way. They look and feel better. Some guys like big and they are the ones that usually like the fake boobs but most guys don't.

• I definitely prefer real over fake

• Either is good for me but the fake better be done good.

• I prefer real over fake any day of the week. It's easy to tell fake ones because they are way too stiff, no sag, too "bubbly". They get attention because sometimes they look really nice but DO not get a boob job seriously.

• Because their for looks and that's it, you can't touch them through Instagram that's why it's more acceptable. Natural boobs still look ok, even if they look like mom boobs.

• Fake boobs look good in pictures. They feel weird though, not like a boob. I wouldn't NOT date a girl with implants but Id rather her not have them and I am a boob guy. Just not worth it.

• Fake boobs seem cute sometimes, it isn't a turn off for sure :) The important point is how they seem...

• Most guys will prefer genuine boobs. Fake boobs, although they look good, just don't feel the same. Sometimes fake ones don't have as much play and bounce as real ones that's usually what puts me off a little bit. It's not really a turn off, just slightly annoying

• its better than A cups.

but its not as sexually arousing to me... its ecen worse if she has flat nipples... just balloonish flesh that internally moves around when you squeeze it.

• Those women on instupidgram get attention from fat guys living in their mom's basement (that SAY they are more). Besides, what good is being internet famous? A real man ought to prefer a woman who is not made out of plastic.

• Of course I prefer real boobs, but fake boobs aren't that bad either especially when done correctly.

• Look any nice real guy wants real boobs. Anyone who only sees girls as objects want fake perfect boobs. Pick the type of guy u want.

• Real tittys please

Dan Whitney once said I went to a club and tipped in Monopoly money, why cause those were fake tits for fake money lol

• Don't do it. Fake boobs aren't that great. And I actually like small boobs on girls provided they have an ass to back it up...

• I'd take small real ones over fake big ones.

• Yea well fake over as lol

• boob job = downgrade in my opinion.
    I definitely prefer natural ones, even if they are smaller

• All boobs are good with me

• More from Guys
    22

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Who cares what other people think. They're YOUR boobs. Do what YOU want and if anyone says anything about it, tell them to go stuff themselves. Get creative even! media.giphy.com/media/11KehbjjRtDV3G/giphy.gif

• Depends on your size. I think most men would prefer fake Ds than real AAs, or As. If you're a B or C, it's not ideal but still enough.

And ughhhhh. That's so annoying! They have no clue that the model chick they have on their wallpaper has fake boobs!
    "Really? Hers are fake? They look real"

They have no concept of what real boobs look like or what "no makeup" really means. Unless they're ridiculously fake, balloon type boobs. Or caked on layers of clown makeup.

• i am a girl and i don't like the idea of fake boobs coz FAKE in general i don't like it, and i don't like the way they look coz they're so round and there's that awkward gap in the middle... unless it's very well made, and i can understand that some girls want them because they don't feel confident but i don't like the fact that society would make them do that... (btw giving a boob job sounds amazing haha~♥)

• Your right about the women who get attention have fake boobs and or fake butts and hips. I've wondered this as well. But think of it this way you are permanently putting a foreign object in your body and causing life long stress and you will have to get the replaced several times through your life. not worth it if your just trying to get bigger boobs

• Boobs are boobs. I don't think it would matter haha.

• Do not get a boob job if the opinion of men is more important than your own, do however get some self respect.

• The men who say they don't like fake tits are hypocrites and liars, if they swoon over fake ones.

• Most guys don't have experience with implants and their experience comes from porn. Bitches in porn have nasty fake boobs, the kind that are over filled and too much. I rarely see nice fake boobs in porn.

I have fake boobs, fake boobs usually aren't 100% fake. They don't remove your natural breast tissue. Mine are under the muscle, when I grab my boob from top I'm grabbing my actual breasts as the tissue overlays the implant. When I pinch from the bottom that's where I'm grabbing implant. They feel real and are soft and boucy because there is still real breast tissue there. My boobs are spectacular, I love them! Get it done, you won't regret it, some guys may be hard up about no implants but who gives a shit. There always going to be some guy that hates something you have. I've never had an issue attracting men before or after implants and I didn't attract worse types of men after either. The only thing that's changed is my confidence. I feel sexy and that has made the biggest impact on my sex life.

• Guys will date and have sex with a girl with fake boobs. Guys like boobs period

• Yes fake ones are usually a turn off.