Do you think being too good looking is a curse?

I ain't putting my picture up because I ain't good looking lmaooo! 😝

I'm just wondering because I've noticed that good looking people (like drop dead gorgeous) tend to have amazing things happen to them; but at the same time a lot of them are extremely miserable!

For instance, one of my closest friends is absolutely beautiful (she has the perfect body, face, eyes, lips, everything!!) People from left and right when they see her stop and stare.

Guys come up to me and ask me about her.

The thing is; half the time she is talking to me she's telling me she's getting into fights with her friends. Mainly the guys end up flirting with her or getting extremely sexual with her and she gets frustrated and cuts them off.

Every single time.

And every single time I laugh when she tells me the story because it's always a repetitive thing.

She's so annoyed that people like her that way. She doesn't understand why she can't just have regular friends like me. :S

Same with super good looking guys. a lot of them are usually miserable because either people are intimidated from them or they get fucked over by bad bitches or just shit hits the ceiling for them.

I personally think being too good looking can be a curse. What do you guys think?

Forgot to mention; good looking guy is my brother. He gets fucked over each time lmaaooo!

Most Helpful Guy

• First she needs to count her blessings to have a friends like you. If she gets frustrated by guys flirting with her and cuts them off, I suggest for her to do is: she should ask the next guy what about her personality or character does the guy like? Vice a versa for your brother. It should make them think more about the person rather then just looking.
    To ood looking people looks can be looked at as a bad thing. I suggest a different attitude and perspective, be wiser with the friends they choose.

What Guys Said 10

• I have a feeling it would be because depending on your future job you will have a hard time getting someone to take you serious.. and most guys would mostly just want sex not a relationship. and the guys that would want a long term relationship with you are problem to intimidate d to do anything about there attraction to you

• I do not think that is a curse at all.. but it is even better when one is just overall happy with themselves.. and in that situation all women are beautiful.. at least in my eye's anyways and every part of them is viewed the same.. all beautiful

• I think it's a curse to be ugly, but I can see why it could also be a curse to be handsome or beautiful. It all depends on the attitude and the personality of the person and how they can deal with the worst of situations which decides whether or not it's a curse for them at least in my opinion

• I don't. Life is extremely convenient for attractive people. They get noticed faster and so they get promoted faster, they make more money and they are more successful in getting dates. From what I've observed in my 23 years on this planet. Being too attractive is not a thing.
    Maybe it becomes a thing later on in life. I can't speak for anyone older than me.

• It can be either a blessing or a curse.

• I think its bad if your a really good looking girl but its definitley a blessing for guys. Like honestly, explain in more depth why you would think good looking guys havee it bad because i have a hard time beleiving that.

• I guess that depends on their personality. A girl I know is drop dead gorgeous, but she has no problems with flirty people and she has tons of fun but she's a bit shy.

• only to people who envy..

• I believe so, especially for a woman. When you're made to believe that all your worth is based on your beauty, what happens when you start losing that beauty? A lot of former hot girls can't deal with the fact that they're no longer desirable and struggle greatly with depression and drugs as they get older.

The most important thing is finding worth and value within yourself. It's something that is ageless unlike your outer beauty.

• Did not read.

No it's not a curse.

What Girls Said 2

• it can be a blessing or a curse. it really depends on the person.

• Apparently I'm very pretty and hot to other people. And I've had bad things like that happen. I don't see it as a curse though lol I think it's luck