Kpop Girl series #15 Sunny: How beautiful do yo think this girl is?

Sunny is my favorite, she's the cutest person ever. If you say anything bad about her I will think negative thoughts about you and you will also get slapped. I have developed technology tha allows me to slap people through my screen, you have been warned ;P

Kpop Girl series #15 Sunny: How beautiful do yo think this girl is ?

Sry for the crazy fangirl screaming in the beginning

song starts at 1:00 in this video

• I don't find Asian women attractive in general/see results
  • eight or less
  • nine
    Vote C
  • ten
    Vote D
  • off the charts
    Vote E
comments appreciated :)
bump

11

Most Helpful Girl

• she's sooo cute, this site is so weirdly biased. i'm sure if i posted the most beautiful girl ever, she'd get a 6 or something.

• It's ok :). Everybody can have their own opinion, glad you like her ;).

Most Helpful Guy

• Sheeee's alright. I don't think she's the cutest person ever. But we all have our own opinions. I guess she just doesn't match what I like.

• np :) It's not just the way she looks but the way she acts that's super cute. There's a bunch of videos of her cute behaviour on youtube but I just put the dancing :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!