Do you think I look fat?

Do you think I look fat?

• Chubby
  • Fat
  • Obese
    Vote C
  • Other (Please specify)
    Vote D

729

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay.,,,, I've been looking at your pics over and over because I see such great potential but I'm trying not to answer a question other than what you are asking.

You have fat. A bra can be too tight and form skin rolls (regardless of size/weight etc), but it won't develop a back roll beyond it which you have.

You also have thighs that are a little meaty but because of good genetics... You actually have so much good going on here.

Your skin is lovely... To begin with.. You breasts are a wonderful size and you naturally have hips and shoulders (shoulders from what I'm trying gauge from pics)

You currently aren't slim... And if you and your sexy guy love and adore that then don't ever come here again questioning yourself... We aren't lego! One size does not fit all!!

If you want constructive criticism... Slim the stomach and the rest of your body will follow, and you will be left with a gorgeous hips to shoulder ratio I have always wished and wanted I had.

Feel free to pm me anytime... I have too lost weight and i know it's not easy x x x

Sponsored

What Guys Said 28

• 1. I vote 'A' - the look is Chubby - can tone up
    2. Obesity is a matter of the scale and BMI not pictures :)
    3. Fat is just another term - don't bother with it

• I like how you look. Attractive to me

• I think you're between the chubby and fat line :o
    Don't worry though ^-^ just workout, have determination and it'll go away

• Yes, you are. You might consider working out and eating healthier for your own sake.

• Fat/obese/curvy/whatever y'all are calling it these days

• Chubby, but sexy hot with it.

• Honestly, I think your body fits the definition of fat. So yes, I think you look fat. You're still young so you still have time on your side.

• Very beautiful

• Your curvy like a woman should be.

• Yes I think you look fat.

But the good news is you can get thin if you try.

• I voted C) based on the back.

• I hate to say this but for your health, you might want to start doing cardio immediately and then lift some lighter weights with higher reps. Also, eating healthier will be needed also.

• A little bit, yes. But it doesn't mean you're not attractive.

• Not at all, you are rather skinny.

• Fat, but i would still totally do you :) i like it so don't hide it ;)

• Chubby but not to bad just exercise and eat healthier. Could try iifym. com or bodybuilding. Com

• I think you're chubby, and you look great!

• Chubby. However, eating healthy food and hitting the gym you can lose some weight.

• your obese

• Maybe a little chubby but I'd date you sleep with you very sexy pics by the way

• Yeah, that's not healthy. Good thing is you can lose weight.

• Chubby but super sexy.

• It's funny to me what so many people's definition of 'obese' is.

• yes you are.

you still have a nice body though. :)

• Yessss

• Yea that's a little more than chubby.

• Maybe diagnosable as obese but you could be worse.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• From my point of view, your body is still attractive. I'd most likely try working out a bit, especially the stomach/back muscles, but you still have amazing legs and breasts, so if you feel good, it's all all right :)

• No your a curvy girl

• Aren't chubby and fat and obese all the same thing pretty much?

• Are you kidding me? Fatso

• I'm afraid the answer is yes, you are, but thankfully you aren't to the point of being obese. You probably don't need to lose a lot of weight, however, you are putting your health at risk by being overweight and I would definitely talk to a doctor or a personal trainer about how to get to a healthy weight for you!

• You're obese and you should buy a bigger bra, the one you're wearing is way too small.

• Apparently you don't know how an obese person looks like. This girl is far from being obese.

• @LionlyRose Apparently you need to get your eyes checked because she is obese.

• Said the anon random person. Check on google how an obese person looks like ;)