Is her butt real or did she get injections/implants?

I can never tell when the booty is real or fake.
Her body just seems too disproportionate. Look at her tiny slim legs. they don't make sense compared to the huge assIs her butt real or did she get injections/implants?

• Real
  • Fake

Most Helpful Guy

• Fake and ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• that's real. squat booty.

• then again it might look real because she's wearing fitness attire.

honestly, it's best to just assume it's real until proven otherwise. like if her butt explodes.

What Guys Said 5

• I haven't got a clue but if I had to guess I'd say real

• I've seen a girl that was 5' 1" and had an ass that could gobble up guys. Also some girls work their glutes only just to build "that ass"

• Look at her calves. She has no calf muscle. I know girls can squat but it usually shows in their legs.

• Look at her thighs. They are squat thighs and so is her butt

• That's a real ass! It's not to big and not too small, you can tell she built it by squating

• Looks real and delicious to me.

• Real possibly.

What Girls Said 2

• That is fake af

• Maybe, maybe not. There are girls like that. My ass has always been too big for my body, even when I was a little kid before puberty people would comment on it and obviously puberty made it grow more and get a rounder shape. And i have friends like me too. It happens. It's like not every slim girl with big boobs has had a boob job.