Honest first impression?

I just want to know your first thought when you see me. Fat? Skinny? Good Hair? Bad Hair? I don't care if it's offensive, I just want to know what other people think when they see me. Honest first impression?

I tried to get different angles with different pictures. Please, be honest, this isn't so I can get compliments or attention, I just want to know what your honest thoughts are!
Thanks.

0|1
3|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Not fat but u look a bit older than 15, no?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a little large in the chest and hips, it tends to make me look more womanly than girlish, but I am 15.

• Well I never said u don't look girly u just look a bit older!

• hahaha no not girlish as in girly but girlish as in girl shaped not woman shaped

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny, nice hair, athletic

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• My very first impression was: I liked what I saw.

0|0
    0|0
  • great body, pretty face, nothing more to be said , one advice dont ruin your reputation like the majority of girls do

0|0
    0|0
    • just wondering, what exactly do you mean by that?

• I mean most young girls who know they're pretty abuse that power and start sleeping around and acting slutty, dont do it if you want a decent man and want to be taken seriously.

• You look like you could kick somebody's ass...

That's the first impression. Which could be a good thing :D

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha that would be the resting bitch face and the fact that my dad is a black belt and a personal trainer and makes sure I can hold my own in a fight lol

just wondering, does it makes me look unapproachable?

• Big forehead, pretty face

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a 7.5 = on the cusp of looking sexy and you're also look fit. I can see someone being in a serious relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look okay to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny. Cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would it be offensive, you look totally normal 15 year old with good hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty. Nice hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • First Impression? HOT :D haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice curvaceous hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first impression is DAMNNNNN!!!

You look good don't change a thing 👍😍😘

0|0
    0|0
  • looking good. 8/10 !

0|0
    0|0
  • cute horny teen

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy, I'd like to chat with you

0|0
    0|0
    • She is 15... you're 32...

• @Whocares3014 thank you, i didn't really know how to approach that, I guess the blunt way is the best way.

• Cute eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not fat at all! You have a healthy body, and you are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful eyes, nice figure and athletic. Awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look you have a really nice athletic build. I wouldn't change anything!

0|0
    0|0
  • First reaction: So cute, when can I ask her out?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes, nice body and great batting stance.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha my stance isn't actually that good in that picture, my legs were too far apart, but for a picture to showcase my body from that angle it worked lol

• a hottie

0|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You have a pretty face and a fit body. The only thing I would suggest---and this isn't even necessary---is to try filling in your eyebrows a bit, but just to subtly tint them. I think it would really frame your face beautifully if you filled in your eyebrows just a couple shades darker than your hair. But if a soft, low contrast complexion is what you are aiming for, you rock that really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy

0|0
    0|0