Do you think this hair colour will suit me? Very interested to hear opinions from both genders :D?

I've had brown hair my entire life and I just want a little change. Blonde hair can look so pretty. Do you think the colour on the girl will suit me or will it look completely unnatural and fake?

I'm quite dark naturally, but had a patch test done at the hair salon and my colour lifts to blonde quite well, so could be done with minor damage, so that would not be an issue. I'm just worried that it will look silly on me. Would love to hear opinions, be honest :D

My colour :

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• yea you could be a blonde

• I will say yes just because of natalie portman... mmmmmmmmmmm, she sure is purty! ;)

• keep it natural..

What Girls Said 5

• I think it'd look very flattering on you! Honestly I wish I could pull off blonde lol. My skin is more Mediterranean-olive so dark hair suits it better.

• thanks so much :D I've had a look at your picture, I actually think you could go for a balayage type look, not completely blonde, but a few shades lighter than your natural hair color. It would look so good.

• You would look adorable blonde :D

• I think it would look fine. Bear in mind, it is quite a bit of upkeep. You'll have to redo your roots every 4-6 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows.

• yeah I've thought about that :) My friend is a hair stylist, so she can get me discounts at her salon, lol. I do kind of like the grown out roots look though, maybe I could get away with going in every 3 months.

• Personally I think so Natalie has different (warmer) skin tone and that hair color suits her, you can try that color highlights, just don't dye completely. 😊

• Blonde hair will look gorgeous on you, especially that same shade on Natalie Portman.