Are guys more attractive in selfies when they smile or when they don't smile?

SmilingAre guys more attractive in selfies when they smile or when they don't smile?

Versus

Not smiling

Which photo is the most attractive, and at what angle?

Most Helpful Girl

• Smiling is definitely better so either 1 or 2.

My favourite photos of my ex were the ones where he was smiling with all his teeth, even if he looked a little cheesy haha.

Also natural lighting and a slightly more busy background will be like a god send for your selfies haha.

But then again it depends what look you're going for and what your personality is like. You want a profile picture that best reflects that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a test on that a while ago, and most women labeled smiling guys as kind and good. Where as the more serious looking guys, even if they were the same guy, were labeled in more sexual tones.

What Girls Said 9

• A smile is always appreciated. I know guys often try to pull off the "tough" look, all serious and stuff, but I prefer pictures where he looks friendly rather than unimpressed.

• When they smile. The first picture.

• Smiling- 2nd picture

• Smiling

• hard questionnn, i feel like you don't smile enough so i can't tell the real defference but usually people are more attractive when thy smile coz they look more friendly open and they look more open minded etc

• Smiling is always better, shows you are friendly, and I like the very first pic. Very good looking btw☺️

• Smiling is much better. And I like the first photo the best.

• Smile, smile, smile :-D

• More attractive when you smile. #2 is my fave

What Guys Said 5

• if you have a nice smile its better to smile

women hate guys with cocky poses, fake gangster pose and just being emotinoless...

they like freindly happy looking pics. even not looking into the lens is beleived attractive than staring into the camera

• When they frown or when they eat pizza.

• Depends on the person, in my opinion. You look good smiling, 2nd picture looks the best! :)

• I wish I could smile.

• I have that jacket. Two actually, that one and one with a gray hood.