Who else agrees eyebrows on fleek right here?

Who else agrees eyebrows on fleek right here?

• Amazing
    9% (6)15% (9)12% (15)Vote
  • Shit
    91% (60)85% (50)88% (110)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|16

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F54rqDh2mWA
    . . . . .

PS: Amy Winehouse is dead; time to move on.

1|1
    0|0
    • I never liked her, so why tell me that?

• Show All
    • YO AMY WINEHOUSE WHETHER DEAD OR ALIVE IS AMAZING AND TALENTED. YOU ARE JEALOUS.

• @PaigeMarie23 I'm not jealous. I'm above ground. No way would I want to swap with Amy Winehouse. At least her death did do some good. Her biographers just won an Academy Award for their movie "Amy".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I am sorry I am being honest, they look too artificial, like you painted them on.

2|1
    0|0
  • I prefer just plain old bushy natural eyebrows if I am being honest with you I mean straight ones are nice to but not when they are painted on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I think most people don't like my 'painted on eyebrows'

• Show All
    • Hahaha well thanks for answer honestly

• You're welcome.

• They look alright

1|0
    0|0
  • They look cool,
    i just wouldn't make them as thick

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome, first person to like them.
      They look even sillier when I draw them thin

• Show All
    • It's just became really shitty.

• Yeah I miss gag 2015

• Too thick. Kinda fake. Asking for too much attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • "on fleek?" really. there goes more of the downfall of the English language. I really do not like fake eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll just say option B and save the snark for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never liked drawn on eyebrows... so sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but you're gonna get bully of you out like that

0|0
    0|0
    • No she won't mate!! I'm sure people who like BVB won't get bullied!! Plus your to pretty to get bullied @ElizabethBiersack so I wouldn't worry to much!

• @mimmy I do gets bullied about them sometimes actually, sadly. People are assholes

• @StarryEmoQueen I'll get my friend to beat them up coz she love BVB and will not tolerate people getting bullied!! I'm so sorry about that though

• They look fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks super shitty

0|0
    0|0
  • Their cute, I don't know why so many don't like you!
    I guess we don't all have the same taste. 10/10!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your full make up look.

I like your no makeup look.

These I don't like. Perhaps they are on fleek I'm too old to comment on that ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry... but honestly it's SHIT...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• if i can't see the hairs, then something isn't right.

2|1
    0|0
  • Sorry hun, but they do not look good at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • justbanANNAz did a really good MyTake on how to do your eyebrows. Maybe you should look into it.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21895-d-i-y-eyebrow-tutorial-pictorial

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuckin hell that's awful

3|0
    0|0
  • I sincerely hope you're joking. Lol😂

2|0
    0|0
  • They're too dark and even. The shape is really nice, but tone down the thickness a bit. Make them look more natural and effortless kinda like this

http://i.imgur.com/0ljzBT4.jpg

As you can see, there's still a visible separation in the hairs, which makes it look nicer

2|0
    0|0
    • Neither "natural" nor "effortless" are words I'd use to describe those eyebrows. The fact that hairs are technically visible doesn't change they fact that extensively shaped and made up.

• @dandeus I'm not necessarily saying that they are natural or effortless, because obviously they're not. But they definitely look more natural and effortless than the ones she has. I just couldn't think of the correct word to describe the difference...

• Too thick in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • No no no, they are way too dark and filled in, use a lighter color and don't go so heavy. They're overpowering your face right now. You have the shape down, you just need to tone the rest down and they'll look great.

1|0
    0|0
  • woah girly looking on point 👌🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • For my tastes they're too full on. Brows shouldn't be drawn on with blunt ends the start of your eyebrows should be softer and not so harsh looking, if you'd used a shade lighter and a lighter hand they'd look great. Look up on YouTube for tutorials on eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • most people aren't into the painted on eyebrow look including myself. if u like it, u like it but i think it would look better if u worked with ur natural brows and enhanced that somehow w/o lookin too fake and prominent

0|0
    0|0
  • No offence, but it looks like you coloured them in with a marker pen... But definitely not the worst I've seen because they've got a good shape, they're just too dark for your complexion, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • My suggestion would be to use a spooly tool/brush to soften the color so it can look more natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try using a colour on you're brows afew shades lighter to soften the starkness a bit. It looks like you have a good hand for drawing your desired shape, you just need a softer black because the dark colour painted on is a little overpowering for your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • ummmmmm. It looks drawn on?

0|0
    0|0
  • More like eyebrows on draw

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy fuck, what the hell did you do to your face?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0