Guys, What do you guys think of glasses?

Just wondering if glasses (REAL prescription glasses, none of those stupid fashion ones.) are something you would find cute on a girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer no glasses but they can look cute on some girls. The small glasses.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Any girl has a style that can look good on her. Most girls who would otherwise be cute, and who seem to have that "ruined" by glasses are just wearing a style that doesn't seem to compliment her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who wear glasses. I wear them myself and they make a good flirtation prop. If you wear them constantly and you're talking to someone you like who has known you for a while, you can pull them off and let them see you in a new way. Sort of like an intimate peek at the real you. Plus, it's a lot more legal than dropping my trousers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya definitely can be cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her face and the frames. The right glasses on the right girl are super hot, but you can also totally ruin your looks with shitty glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think glasses often makes girls look a couple times cuter than they usually would. I tend to notice girls with glasses far more in public, than girls without glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • love 'em! omg I remember when my friend had to start wearing them. she was already hot, but when she showed up in her new glasses, she had never looked hotter <3 lol. And I know most of my other guy friends felt the same way about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do find them attactive and i would expect you to wear them so you can see

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the individual girl and glasses she has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think girls generally look better without glasses. Some can look good with them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the glasses and the girl. It can be cute and/or sexy but usually they're just glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ABSOLUTELY LOVE females in glasses. I think it so pretty and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is ;) most guys say it also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like it. I have glasses too, so we have to be careful when kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea glasses can look cute however then can also look bad lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I always loved a girl with glasses, thick bold black frames!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find 'em gross... never liked glasses...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I really like glasses on girls , makes me melt :)

0|0
    0|0