Kpop Girl series #16 Seolhyun : How beautiful do you think this girl is?

There was a poll among korean guys in military service. They asked which of the Kpop Idols they would like to have as their girlfriend the most and this girl won with 19.5 % of the vote. Of course those things change over time but right now she's gettig endorsement deals left and right and is one of the big stars. I think she's pretty but she doesn't blow my mind, just not my type maybe :P. Korea has very specific beauty standards and apparently she fits them. Let's see what you think :).
Kpop Girl series #16 Seolhyun : How beautiful do you think this girl is ?

Watch the part at 3:28 in this video if you like her! It's the best part :)

• I don't find Asian women attractive in general/see results
  • eight or less
  • nine
    Vote C
  • ten
    Vote D
  • off the charts
    Vote E
comments apprecited :)
bump ;P

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's cute. Plus, she has a very nice body :)
    (coming from a bisexual female)

• Check out my other questions, see if there's someone you like more :). My favorites are #15 Sunny and #1 Minah they're both very cute

Most Helpful Guy

• Great body. Really good.
    Face is kinda cute.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!