Do I look better with or without make up?

• Make up on.
  • Make up off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Between those pics, makeup off.

Now, if you had a make-up pic with 'natural look' makeup, then I'd probably prefer that, at least for a normal day. The makeup style in your pics is kind of extreme, which would be okay for special occasions, but way too much for day-to-day in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good either way. Your problem is that you went a little too far in the first picture and also there is something about your falsies which I can't put my finger on. The first picture is great, but you went way overboard with the contouring (and the filter kinda makes it worse), which makes the whole look appear artificial. The red lip look is not bad, but the false lashes kill it; if you had gone with just a couple coats of mascara instead, it probably would have looked better. Also, the duck face doesn't do you any favors. Seriously though, you are gorgeous without the makeup too.

What Guys Said 31

• You are a very pretty duck, with or without

• Is there a picture without that horrendous duckface?

• Everyone looks better with make up on as long as it is done in moderation. Make up I thought is suppose to enhance what you already have. However your suppose to look good with or without make up.

• Beautiful both ways but better without. More focus and attention towards your natural beauty rather than the thick makeup.

• The pink lipstick looks good, red is too much. I think your eye make up is too extreme and you'd look great with only a little liner/shadow.(no drag queen lashes/makeup).

• I like without makeup a lot better and lose the duckface please.

• Everybody looks better without makeup... pretty girl like you needs no makeup at all.

• Definitely without. Natural beauty needs no enhancement with makeup.

• you genuinely look better natural. with makeup, you honestly look like a prostitude... without it, you look actually cute and approachable.

• Definitely off

• you look better without make up, but I rather see you with make up than with that ugly duck face.. such a turn off !

• Quack

• Voted B. Maybe chill out on the make up

• Without makeup. You look too "made up" with makeup on.

• Lmao at results

U look way hotter with makeup on tbh

• on.

did you do a lip job?

• SSSSOOO much better with no makeup! That third and fourth picture you look so beautiful!

• Def without makeup. I can see your eyes more clearly.

• you don't need makeup

• You look beautiful without make up

• Either... Ur face is so exotically attractive.

• You look better without makedown

• you look like a girl i fucked

• Both is solid 👌

• I'll be blunt... wid make-up ya look average... widout just shit...

• Make up off.

• Is this a joke?

The second pic looks ridiculous.
    The bottom ones make you look like the girl from Twilight.

• Im a guy not a creepy one though but yess i feel a women is the prettiest naturally and i must say you are very beautiful without

• In this case make up off.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• If you got rid of the red lips and the obnoxious fake lashes you'd look prettier with makeup. Or at least as pretty as you do without it.

• I think you look your best in the top picture but it would depend on occasion. You can defo pull of the no make-up look, no doubt about that.

• I voted off but I think the main problem is your duck face. It looks awful when you do it and lipstick makes it look even worse. You could look good with makeup, just stop doing the duck face and don't overdraw your upper lips.

• your facial expressions aren t flattering at all -_-
    stop it...
    anw I think you have a really pretty face. you look great bare.
    but the way you put makeup it s too vavavoumm in a vulgar way.
    maybe it s the facial expressions I don t know.
    usually truth is if you know how to apply makeup you ll always look better with. that s a fact.

• Make up off but without the duck face.

• Makeup off, you look nice with makeup to but I hate the fake eyelash look.

• Again with the lips

Stop over drawing your lips so harshly, no fake lashes, or find better ones, and your eyebrows are too dark for your hair.

• Without... the other sorta scared me at first

• Every girl looks better with makeup. But there are few girls that look beautiful without makeup :) they are luckyyyy

• Tbh you look hideous with make up on. Stcik with being natural. Much much better that way. And those weird duck lip thing you gor going on isn't attractive smh.

• you look prettier without makeup
    I just don't really like the fake eyelashes look
    don't overdraw your upper lip
    the eye makeup is a bit too much
    please never do the duck lips ever again
    but besides that , everything else is okay

• You'd look way better if you stopped making that stupid face.

• Without make up, you'd be very gorgeous if you'd throw that duck face aways, for God's sake.

• WITHOUT! You look so fucking good naturally, why ruin it with a chemical mask😉

• you actually look better with it off. you look very prettty

• Off, and get rid of the duck face, turn it into a smile, you'd be beautiful.

• OMG! you are so so attractive! with or without. That is so rare

• there is so much wrong with every single thing you just posted I have no idea where to start.

you look like a lady gaga barbie doll in the first two pictures. for gods sake get rid of the fake eyelashes and overdrawn lips and please never do the duck face ever again. if you stopped trying to look hot and started trying to look like a normal girl then you'd look good, but what you're doing right now looks skanky and not at all attractive in any way. also, maybe the guys won't notice, but every single girl who sees these pictures can tell you're wearing makeup in the last three pictures. your eyebrows are filled in and you are wearing some form of mascara or eyeliner, plus obviously foundation or concealer. no one just has perfect clear skin with no under eye circles or acne. this is obviously not a legitimate question, otherwise you would actually take your makeup off. you just want people to see you in what, for some strange demented reason, you think are "good pictures" of you.
    lots of love,
    Not Buying into Your Bullshit

p. s. your chest is pushed so far out in the last picture that you look deformed.

• no makeup in the other pictures, I assure you, I actually dye my eyebrows :) and Im wearing a calvin klein bralette, so that doesn't push up your bra at all lol?

• You look snobby with that big nose

• You look better without makeup. Eyebrows are too dark in all the pics even the last pic without makeup. You would probably look better without coloring them in.

• Neither, the duck face ruins it all...