Would this be the popular girl at your high school?

So she's a pro surfer lives in san diego but goes to l. a every weeked to surf and just hangout there she has long blonde hair down past her hips and blue eyes tan (ish) skin. She has 100k followers on instagram is a youtuber and has done gymnastics her whole life and she's also on the cheer team at school. she's skinny 5'7 and has been a model before. Also is really good at hip hop dance. Wants to be a singer when she's older. Does theatre mainly get all the big roles. Has a sweet personality is never mean or a bitch. Would a guy date a girl like her? Would she be the popular girl in high school?

Most Helpful Guy

• "She has 100K followers on Instagram and is a YouTuber..."

Um... the Internet wasn't even a thing until like halfway through my junior year, and it took like an overnight to load one picture on the screen. I can't even compute on this question, hahaha👴🏻

• Hahaha love this response! I can remember it too! :-)

• @Jessicarandall Your excuse is better than mine๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm just another rat in the race I guess. I worked at a college bar until I was 33 so that kept me around the younger crowd and the party scene, but now I work a regular 9-5 Joe Shmoe job, so I'm boring now, haha. At least I work for a couple of my college friends who are both moving up in our company, and I'm riding the coat tails๐Ÿ˜œ It's the smart but boring thing to do๐Ÿ’ฐ

• Smart and in the end rewarding! And your not boring.. Your mature :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• would i like her? well everything you listed sees too perfect so there's always a catch, i find it very attractive but one thing that is a turn off is sharing herself with so many people, girls like that have many guy friends and crave attention so she's bound to fk up once or twice or probably a lot more and i would rather she doesn't do it while with me so i'll pass, never been into dating celebs of any kind.

• What are her test results like?

• Ummm, maybe? Hard to know.

• If she is in instagram then she is an attention hoe.

• then everyones an attention hoe. NOBODY in our age range doesn't have instagram. And if they dont no one wants to be friends with them and they get called losers etc

• really? A person with no instagram is a loser? LOL I thought people with instagram are losers since they don't have a real life and spend all day taking sad selfies by themselves and posting it on instagram or whatever and wait for compliments.

So sad, in real life they have no value.

• its a photography accounts. Don't just assume shit.

• what kind of a stupid question is this?

• what do you mean...

• west coast and east coast high schools are two totally different worlds you can't make that comparison for everyone else in the us

• She's social-media obsessed if she has so many followers... an instant turn-off for me...

• no but her record label told her she had to gain a following before they could sign her.

• yeah duh

• Guess wot? I'd never date someone like ya... haha...

What Girls Said 1

• All she needs to do is being an extrovert into mainstream things.