If you could change one thing about yourself, physically, what would you change?

I would get rid of my belly and be a skinny guy instead of being a fat skinny guy lol.
what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Id improve my eyesight

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not a change but if I only knew the importance of my teeth, I would have looked after them better.

What Girls Said 16

• I'd get rid of some of my acne, make my hair look better and make my stomach smaller. I'm working on a lot of those myself but it'd be cool if I could do it automatically :P

• I love almost everything about me (not cocky). I've just learned to love most of it and appreciate my body (even with my small 34A boobs, my athletic frame, my lack of curves, and only being 5"3)

BUT I'm not okay with my hyper-pigmentation, I scar so easily and I have to wear makeup (which i hate for the most part) just to hide my scars. I want to get a chemical peel to get rid of it but it's 500 dollars :/

(I also have scars on my legs and arms but nothing really noticeable unless you really look)

• I would have bigger boobs. I am a large A or small B and i feel i'm kinda saggy.

I want to be a large C or small D cup. I really wish i had "round" boobs, too.

• I would want to get rid of my adult acne. I popped up about a year or so ago. So I miss how my face used to not have that zit issue.

Along with weighing less and looking more in shape. Though that is something I'm working on right now.

• Have you tried proactiv? That stuff does work but you have to keep buying it, which sucks ass

• Oh really? I haven't heard that. Though I'm sure it's true. It actually gave me more pimples at first but then it cleared up. I don't use it anymore cuz it's expensive so I just deal with the few I do have

• I heard that it dries skin out badly. Which I really don't need it to do that.

• I'd like to be taller. I'm only 158 cm and I would love to be about 168-170.

• You can just exercise to get healthy and eat better foods you have to believe in yourself. But I would like to have really long curly hair that doesn't shrink so much (already have curly hair but it shrinks really much) and would like to be a little bit taller I am 5 foot 3.

• My chubby cheeks. My uneven face. My big forehead and small mouth. My big nose. There's a lot.

• Fix my acne forever or flatten my stomach completely.

• There is nothing wrong with you you are right now. You are perfectly you! Besides I don't see no acne, you must be crazy lol 😜

• thank you! :) made my day haha

• I do what I can! 😉

I hope your acne free self has a great day! 😊

• I'd probably try to gain a few pounds so i could get a little curvy around my hips.

• Probably my face at this point

• To be taller and thinner

• I would like to have a pretty smile. So maybe, my lips/mouth. :)

• Have a flat stomach

• I'd make myself have better teeth:)

• I thought about that too but decided to go with my stomach cuz it's more noticeable than my teeth

• I'd make myself a petite person

• Petite? Like you think you're too tall?

• I know I know, but I don't like being tall with bust and hips. I'd prefer to be petite

• Where are you seeing the downside of your figure? I'll bet the guys your she check you out all the time!

The girl on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition is not petite yet she is very beautiful. Not petite at all. So you're good just as you are 😉

• i would change my nose.. it have bump and it sees big cause of it :/

What Guys Said 13

• nothing.

this is who i am and one of the reasons i am the way I am.

• Ability to gain weight more easily. No matter how much I exercise or eat I just can't seem to gain the weight I need.

• My teeth, close the gap between my front teeth.

• I'd either change my respiratory system so it wouldn't burn to breathe when I try to exercise and so I wouldn't suffer from the hereditary respiratory problems I probably have, or I'd swap out my heart, because this ol' ticker of mine doesn't always tick in the traditional sense of the word, and could probably give out even if I just received some sufficiently bad news.

• I'd be about a foot taller.

• I think I am getting more attractive in my early 30s so prob not a thing. The only thing I can think of is my teeth but a dentist can fix that.

• I would change my height. I wish I was taller.

• Give myself my thick jew hair fro from highschool

• 5 inches taller.

I'm 5'8 so... 6'3 would be perfect. I'd be a GOD

• I'd be 3-4 inches taller... and have a bigger c**k... and be richer! Haha! As if wishing could make it so.

• I'd think by being your age you'd like yourself as you are a lot more...
      But think of yourself as a fine wine dude. You've aged and grown perfectly

• I would change my nose or ears.

• a new tooth I'm missing a canine

• Bigger schlong. Mine is only 9 right now.