Rate my physique 1-10. Am I too small?

Thanks for the opinion's... It's just weird how I feel small, is it body dysmorphia?
The reason this might be is I was bullied as a kid for being small and unathletic, while also being black.

Most Helpful Guy

• IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YO SHOWBOATIN SELF, Your body is fuckin workout goals (no homo and the girl's comment back that up)). All you gotta do is maintain that body and don't get lazy
    what is your workout routine?

What Girls Said 24

• Too small? Good Lord, you're JUST RIGHT

• *throws money*

• fuck...
    why can't I find dudes like that in my area -_-

• You're definitely not too small. You look perfect like this. I would stop there ;)

• you're very good like that i don't like too much muscles and wohooo under your belly button is the best part ♥

• Nope. You look damn good. Borderline edible. :)

• You look good!

• You look perfect

• Damn :) nice... just waw lol

• 100/10... perfect level;P

• What do you think about getting tattoos? Like across half chest , and shoulder+halfway down the arm on the same side?

• 1-10?
    I'll give you a...1-10

• Hey,
    You have a great body dude! I wouldn't do anything to change it if i we're you.
    Take care :)

• 10👌🏻 You know, you'd still be a ten with even less muscles.

• Your body looks good, keep on lifting.

• perfecto, you look like a ken doll.

• perfection...

• i'm not a fan of tattoos to be honest but i think it will look good on your body, i think muscular men are the only ones who look good with tattoos

• Alright, thanks!

• No your body is great. V lines on fleek

• Stop seeking validation on the internet.

• Not seeking validation. Seeking the ideal body, I have to pretty much "Max" it because all I have is body and personality. So I am looking for improvement in regards to that. Read my description of the post and you can see that I am not bragging... I genuinely feel small for the way that I was treated as a child so I kind of have a chip on my shoulder in regards to my size.

• 10👌🏻💪🏻😊

• O. o You're not small, you seem perfect lol.

• You look fantastic, incredible body. Whatever you're doing keep doing it.

• No, that's pretty perfect.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• Look good man! good frame, great genetics. You could work on bring out your delts and lats more. But your average hot girl is good to go if you have good upper body and abs and vlines.

• ^^Just came here to point out what private opinions have come down to.

Not jelly or anything bro, you look awesome. I'm just ranting about the new changes.

• 10/10 that's pretty good.

• Solid 10/10... you got amazing body dude

• You look good bro