How to stop feeling inferior to white women?

I'm not white and I feel that women who aren't white aren't seen as beautiful. People always talk about how beautiful blue eyes are or green or hazel. Or they talk about how beautiful light brown, blond, red hair is. And most men see dark skin women as undesirable a lot think that she shouldn't be darker than him. And online everyone praises pink lips, nipples, and even bright pink vaginas. How can anyone who's not white feel good like this? Even men from our races constantly ask how they can have white women. How to get over these insecurities?

• White women are the only beautiful women.
  • They are the most beautiful but others can be pretty just not as pretty as white women
  • All women can equally be beautiful race doesn't matter
And I know there are non white women with light eyes or hair but it's not like with white women where a lot of them have it. And it still means the we have to have those features to be beautiful. It just makes me wish that I was born differently. I hate feeling like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• race doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• People are always saying all races can be beautiful but as someone who is not white, I feel you so much. It's so hard to live in a society where bright blue or green eyes are praised, and it drives me crazy when people do polls asking whether you like brunettes or blondes better (like is black hair not a thing?). I've just accepted the race I was born with, and work on making myself look the best I can 💕

What Guys Said 11

• Look at your poll results. A growing number of people don't give a shit about skin color. The world is only going to pull closer together as time goes on. Beauty standards won't be Eurocentric forever. White women aren't objectively more attractive than anyone else. These things will balance themselves out but unfortunately maybe not completely within our lifetimes.

• I'm just overreacting because my ex's girlfriend said that he didn't want me because I'm not white and she is. And he had mentioned how much he loved white women and I was in love with him and it just hurts so bad. It's good riddance and I should be happy to have him gone but it's so difficult to move on.

• *in
      Filler

• Yes you're much better off without him. It takes a while to get over people sometimes but you will come out stronger on the other side. I believe in you 👍🏼

• To give my honest opinion. The reason most people on this site are saying that
    is because the site is mostly white (I may be wrong).

Start not feeling inferior by not comparing yourself to them
    yeah each origin has their own specifics, but overall, we're all the same.

• I only date white women personally, a lot of guys I know think like that as well, sorry but it's the truth

• Two tips...

First tip, don't compare yourself. When you compare yourself to the general populace, you'll find things to feel inferior about, that's the case for everyone.

Second tip, don't look to pop culture for advice on how to be. It's mostly occupied by mindless sheep, so what they think is good or bad will change like the direction of the wind.

Draw peace from helpin people, then you'll be too busy to worry about the superficial things.

• How to stop... don't put so much into what others say. Ignore it, that's only their opinion and is not the opinion of the entire world, there are a lot of people on this earth. You need to work on yourself and your self esteem and insecurities.

• I'm white and I don't think that at all lol. Middle Easterns and Latinas are generally the most beautiful women of all to me

• There's nothing you can do it, you can't change years of solidification. Other than find guys that like you for you and find what you have attractive. We are all given the cards we are delt with but how you play them is your choice

Good luck

• There are a great deal of beautiful women from all spectrums. That way of thinking of white women has been around for way too long. Just because a guy ends up with a white woman doesn't mean shit. At one point or maybe still, Asians were considered to be the most beautiful race. I love women from all over.

• Where'd you get this idea from? I personally don't have a thing for white girls. I like my girls fair-skinned/tanned.

• Most people say it especially on this site and others online.

• Some folks like white girls and some don't. White people as a whole get a lot of questions about them on this site. You'll find questions about white girls and others about white guys. Don't mix the real world with GAG though, GAG attracts a certain type of people that are unfortunately, a minority in the real world.

• Idc if a woman is white, I tread them equally. I ve seen a lot of pretty woman in the countries I've traveled to. Yes I have a preference, but that doesn't mean that darker skinned people are less beautiful than white girls.

• Brazilian and Colombian women though...

What Girls Said 8

• I know it's hard, but you shouldn't feel inferior to them. Yes, there are white women who are beautiful and others who aren't. They're not perfect.
    Don't waste your time reading and watching things on the internet. Because the internet doesn't represent the REAL world. All the things you see here or on other sites are based on the opinions of a small group of people.
    And you need to feel good with yourself, nobody will do that for you. And if you don't, you'll be always sad. Just find a way of boosting your self-esteem and to accept yourself.

You don't have to be white, or blonde or have blue eyes to be beautiful. A lot of women around the world don't have these features and they're pretty.

• I understand. Your feelings were hurt and you're not able to move on. But you'll be ok. It's just a matter of time.
      This guy didn't deserve you. You deserve someone better, someone who loves you and accepts you the way you are. And I'm sure you'll find this person.

Just don't waste your time comparing yourself to white girls. If you keep doing that, you will never feel good about yourself, and you don't want to feel this way.
      Like I said, just try to find a way to boost your self-esteem, then things will change.
      I know it's easier said than done, but you will overcome this, I'm sure.

• Race does not determine beauty. I've seen beautiful women of all races. It just depends on the individual person. I would say to just try to stop comparing yourself to other women. Believe me though, I know that's way easier said than done. You won't stop being insecure if you're always focusing on other people instead of just working on improving yourself.

Also, there are plenty of white women who are insecure too and don't feel beautiful. Some white women feel insecure because they are too "pale" so they get in tanning beds to be darker. Insecurity seems to be a universal thing that women of all races experience for a variety of reasons. The best thing you can do is to just force yourself to not pay attention to people who spread negativity or make claims about how beautiful a person is ONLY based on race. Those people's opinions shouldn't matter at all, let alone be a factor in your self-esteem and confidence levels.

• I'm going to be completely honest dark-skinned girls are not very desirable compared to the lighter skinned ones. Men still love light skinned latinas, Hispanics, Asian women and sometimes mixed race girls. You have zero control over the way you look but 100% control over how you carry yourself, your posture, your personality and you can easily outshine others with your grace, beauty, intelligence and personality. Do yourself a favor and stop comparing yourself with women you think are prettier than you. Work on yourself, and stop caring about what men likes. The right men for you will not give a fuck about other women's beauty.

• It's all in your head, no race is more beautiful each has it's own models.
    Preference however is a different matter. Some guys like White girls, other like Asian girls, some like Black e. t. c. It's the same as any other preference. Some like tall, some like short, some like busty, some like small breasted.

You just need to find the right guy who likes you for you.

• Go work on your self image

• First off those women don't look white.
    Greek or Hispanic maybe?

• If someone doesn't see you as beautiful then they don't deserve you to begin with... your actually dodging a bullet. Don't worry about being attractive to the opposite sex anyway, worry about what you want not what guys want. Do you... find what you want. Let them worry about themselves.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more