Which girl is prettier between the two?

So I'll be honest.
My ex cheated on me.
One of these girls is me, and the other is his toy.
I won't say who is who, but I'm really wondering if I'm just garbage compared to her and that's why he cheated on me.

Girl 1
Which girl is prettier between the two?
Girl 2 (left)

• girl 1
  • girl 2
  • neither
  • both the same
I'm actually girl #1 for those of you wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Hmm. You're more attractive. And you look adorable and friendly.

But people cheat. It is natural to cheat. If the Ashely Madison stats that got leaked last year didn't prove it to anyone. Millions of married people looking for other married people to hook up with. It is biologically advantageous to cheat. INB4 anyone comes along and says I'm justifying cheating, I'm not. I'm just saying if you repeat the same thing over and over and over again, but expect different results--it's insanity.

It's not that you aren't good enough that he cheated. Males just desire variety. So do women, over time. A man could be with the hottest woman in the world, then cheat on her with an average woman, just because he wanted a change of pace. "Something different." Women will trade up. Men just develop the desire for something different. Both will cheat, because it's advantageous. So it's most likely not because of you. It was most likely simply human nature. We're not naturally monogamous.

• I'm attracted to both

• I find girl 1 prettier.

• I'm going with girl #1. Seems like a more friendly girl which adds cuteness.

• Girl 1

• Girl 1 is prettier.

• In this case it won't have been looks likely as you both look very similar. It would have been either personality or opportunity or both.

• doesn't matter whos prettier, eventually too much a good thing becomes a bad thing

You must update which is you after you have been satisfied with the results 😃

• The girl on the right in the bottom picture. I think, if a guy is going to cheat, it isn't really about looks though.

I think it is some combination of there lacking something in the current relationship, and an urge to try new things.

• I'd take both <3

• I am guess if she is the one in the 2nd pic.
    Both are flat chested soo...

• You're not garbage, he's an asshole. I doubt the other girl knew about you

• They're both ugly but I'll go with the first

• Neither is pretty.

• Neither really, and they look similar

• Girl ##2

What Girls Said 2

• Learn to value and love yourself for who you are. Never compare yourself to any other woman or person. Why would you want a man who cheated on you anyways?

You should be happy you didn't waste your time on such a loser. Do not think you're "garbage" because he cheated. Know your worth.

• Niether of them