Whats wrong with my face be honest Like my eyes are too small for my other facial features which make me look unttractive?

I know i can change it with make up but I dont want to look fake and i hate the feel of foundations and stuff on my face:/ If only attractive people knew how it feels to be unattractive it sucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair, get it straightened or make it longer.

Your hair is so huge, it makes everything else on your face seem oddly sized but you actually have a pretty normal looking face,

You also may want to shape your eyebrows a bit.

Your not really attractive, you have a good face to start with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing. You look normal and your eyes are in proportion.

What Guys Said 12

• You look very pretty, if i was to say change anything it would be your hairstyle. otherwise you look good.

• There's nothing wrong with your face in my opinion and I also don't think you're unattractive. If I'd change anything it's your hairstyle but that's just my preference. It doesn't look bad i just think something else might suit you more.

• First, you're reasonably attractive. You might be a little over ideal weight considering your age. Your eyebrows are heavy but that depends on *your* culture's expectations. I think you look good overall.

• Your eyes freaked me out for a moment due to their dark colouration. Until I looked closely, I could not clearly see your pupils. Of course, that's more likely an issue with the photo.

• The truth might sting a bit, but it'll help in the long run. Grow your hair out and lose a little weight and you'll be a stunner.

• there's nothing wrong with your eyes, the only problem is your hair.

• ditch the short hair, try to look more feminine , and there are attractive people who werent that attractive but changed cause of growing up etc. lose weight too.

• I'd think out or do something with your eyebrows otherwise you look okay

• U look just fine

• Like stated already maybe a little diff hairstyle and maybe trim/wax eyebrows ;)

• I don't see any issue!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Looks fine to me

• Nothing wrong with your features, but you need to take care of yourself! Try to elongate and slightly thin your eyebrows, let your hair grow longer, lose some weight and you're good to go 👍🏼😊

• I literally have no idea what you're talking about. You're GORGEOUS. Your eyes have a nice shape to them and it looks proportionate to the rest of your face tbh. Maybe to you, it's the short hair? I don't know but I think you'll look even more beautiful with longer hair. :)

• You're not at all unattractive! The only thing that I would change is your hair, it kinda makes you seem a lot older. You could grow it out or straighten or something. And kudos for not wearing make-up, it's terrible for your skin:)

• Nothing. I think, you should try a different hairstyle. Let your hair grow first and since you have chubby cheeks, which I personally find really cute, get your hair cut in such a way that it covers sone part of your cheeks. Works on me, this.

• I'm being truly honest here - nothing. Your face is very 'correct', lol. And very beautiful as well, especially since it looks you aren't wearing any make up.

• something very nice and honest is coming from u.. that vibe.. i like u more than all these duck faced , boob showing women here...

• I like tour face.
    The only unattractive thing I see is the sadness portrayed in your eyes :(

• Honestly girl, all you need is a bit of mascara. Dosnt have to be the cakey or false look kind in super black, but a little bit of clear or dark brown mascara will lift and curl your lashes enough to make your eyes naturally pop. No one will even notice you're wearing it.

• Your face is nice. Don't be hard on yourself.

• There's nothing wrong with you you're beautiful. You should work on your self esteem and try to love yourself. That comes from within I believe.

• You are beautiful. Nobody else can make you feel beautiful except yourself, be yourself and do what makes you feel best. That will get you so far in life.

• contour your nose and face shape to be slimer, makeup is fun and you're definitely not unattractive.

• Your eyes are pretty