Guys, Do you think I'm attractive?

So I'm 4'9, Asian. I'm small framed with C cup. People tend to think that I'm younger than I really am since I have rather chubby cheeks, I'm 20. I've always been unconfident with my appearance.
Some of my girlfriends say I'm cute and have a baby face. But I don't like it since it's really easy to look like a kid with my small body. Do you guys think I'm attractive? Would non Asian guys date someone like me (appearance wise) ?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• It's difficult to say with just a description on height and boob size. Facial symmetry is a large factor. As is general shape, which is difficult to really put into text.

And don't worry about people saying you have a baby face. All that means is that when you're older, you'll look younger. And you're Asian on top of it all, so I think you might actually be immortal. I think Asians develop more slowly, and thus degenerate more slowly. Or maybe it's all the green tea and seafood. Generalizations, but green tea and more healthy eating in Eastern countries is attributed to increased lifespan in Eastern countries. More antioxidants = less free radical damage = younger appearance for longer. But either way, Asians age more slowly than most other races, I think.

In any case, when someone says you have a baby face, just say "Great. When I'm 40, I'll look 25."

I swear. There was this Japanese woman I saw on youtube, she was 35 years old and didn't look a day over 22. It was crazy.

What Guys Said 16

• You don't have a picture, so it is impossible to answer your main question.

The "non-Asian" guy question is silly.

• You sound just fine. Don't worry, you are very dateable by any guy!

• Maybe if you had a picture I could judge it better but based on your description you sound pretty attractive to me, I'm only 5'4" so no problem with 4'9" I tend to be attracted to asian/white girls so unless your face is like a troll should be fine.

• It depends on the face.

• You had me at Asian. I'm nuts for Asian girls.

• Maybe... attraction only initiate... its upon you to actually make someone interested in you... your overall personality matters... and confidence is vital part of it.. always be fucing confident

• Too short for me. I don't wanna look like a PDF file

• Unconfident isn't a word...

• You can't judge someone based on a description, lol. Picture

• From your description I would say yes, u sound cute. However I'm 6"8 and although I really like small girls I think 4"11 would be too much of a imbalance, like I'm hugging a 7 year old. Other than that u sound really cute

• Sorry but u r so short

• yeah you sound ok should be no problem

• A picture works way better than just a description let alone a partial description.

• Niceeee

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more