What was so hot about Megan Fox?

What so hot about getting loads of surgery to look hot and not even ressemble to look like your own Natural face? I get that its Hollywood and a lot of attresses do so but to me Megan Fox looks like a drag to me...

Most Helpful Guy

• She had access to a Transformer. Who wouldn't?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• She has some nice parts, but something about the way the package is put together just doesn't do it for me. I've never found her to be especially attractive, even though on paper she should be. Maybe I'm picking up on her personality? I don't know.

I mean, I can see that she's above-average, yet I'm still not attracted to her at all.

• Megan Fox has always been meh to me. You look in her eyes and all you see is a buffer wheel. A nice ass and tits can only get you so far after all.

• she's overrated.

• I don't find her attractive personally

• I liked her better before the surgeries.

• Her body, slim fit with boobs.

• yea i hate her personally
    sure she is pretty but like you said its all plastic surgery

• Any woman, whether they are celebrities or not, that gets plastic surgery has self-esteem issues. They need to see a psychiatrist.

• She looks exotic for a white girl. Plus she has a sexy body and her eyes are mezmerizing AF.

• You is popular good night.

• Was was a lot hotter before she had all that work done

• She was really good looking BEFORE THE SURGERY

now my rate for her is 1

• Absolutely nothing in my opinion

• She was very attractive before her plastic surgery.

• And a bitch too. I never got the whole Megan fox thing, there are hotter women out there

• She's only been with two guys. Finding a hot girl who isn't a complete slut is like finding a unicorn.

What Girls Said 6

• I've seen the before and after surgery pics and I still think she is very pretty in both. Nice eye and hair combo/nice face shape.

• She was just... hot.. not really sure how to explain it, her face and body were just really nice. (Mind checking my question out, I need as much help as I can get.)

• was?

• I think she's beautiful and maybe she was insecure before but she was beautiful before and after and it's her own choice to do it if she wants to.

• I think most of the people think she was the hottest before her surgeries. Like in Transformers.

• I agree. I prefer unique beauty rather than the mass produced, homogenous kind.