Decided to post a question about me rather than answer someone else's for once?

decided to post a question about me rather than answer someone else's for once?I want to put that as my avatar on my social media page because get told don't post enough selfies

do you think it's to much or will it make people get the hint I'm not a selfie sorta person? Just tryin to get a point across to people that I don't sit take photos of myself all day everyday...

Yeah or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah too much selfies

Most Helpful Girl

• That is hilarious and I love it

• I hope it gives them nightmares... worst picture I could find as well cos I've on rare chance to take one I got a huge zit on side of my face... so multiplied the picture as payback

• Too funny!😂

• Tell them "Theres way more from where that came from!" And threaten to post more

What Guys Said 7

• If you want them to understand, be sure to take the most convoluted way of communicating them your intentions. Like by using this picture. Guys are very good at understanding those signals.

• there is no such thing as to few selfies.

• lmao dats a lots pics. do it!

• It's a good idea then you can say here is 30 pictures of me quit asking 😁

• Cutie.

• post what you want, when you want, for whatever reason you want. If someone says you don't post enough then tell them "tuff"

• One is enough... not 100 similar pics of yerself...

• It's the same picture.. I post a new picture every 6 months it's no like I'll change in 6 months so happens I took that picture n had a big spot at the side of my lip... n lipstick run all over my face... so never bothered how I look just the point Of it all to get folk off my case

• Ya look quite younger though...

What Girls Said 0