Guys, I've been single for a while and can't seem to get any dates?

I've been single for a few months now, but I had been exclusive with one guy for a very long time, I'm not looking for a long term relationship but now, I am so out of the loop for quick fun in and out dating.
I dont know if its just not my thing or what. or if its just me.

I dont know if its because of the way I look but most guys dont take me seriously. and when I hit on them they seem annoyed
So is it just me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey Evelyn, from your profile pic, you look gorgeous but if you give off a stand offish vibe, guys won't approach you. I am sorry to hear that your relationship ended, I hope it wasn't a bad break up. But sometimes a bad breakup can leave a bad taste in your mouth and the urge to go out and date is a appalling idea. But if you are looking for just fun, you can try online dating, but be careful, there are a lot of losers on there. Try a club or bar. I am not sure why a guy would be annoyed, I wouldn't be if you came up to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• If the guys you're flirting with find you annoying then perhaps you're flirting with the wrong kind of guys.

0|2
    0|0
  • They probably assume you're (still or again) in a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • They seem annoyed? Hmm... I'm not sure. Some guys are stupid, so maybe that's the reason. You need to find smart guys - at least guys that recognize the woman you are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your picture looks faked.

0|2
    0|0
  • What I can see of your profile picture if not because of your looks. There have to be another reason like how approachable you appear to others

0|0
    0|0
  • well now we know you're not the girl in your default picture

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm just hoping your face is better than your barely existent abs, it is me in the picture, don't post shit if your not going to answer the question.

• Show All
    • @dangerDoge TaDa I changed my profile picture to my actual face, it is a picture I took on my Ipad my real name is not Evelyn though I am not inclined to tell you it, so please dont go digging into it. but there ya go thats me tada.

• lol so thirsty for validation she posted another pic just for approval.

girls these days... they don't make 'em like they used to

• Seriously? But you are so beautiful! And kinda hot...
    Something is definitely wrong with those guys :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • wait... What?

you can't get a date? ... YOU?

The reason they get annoyed is because they think you're taking the piss you're a good looking girl and they obviously don't know how to take advances like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Well then stop being so picky.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is the Same with me, I haven't had a girlfriend in 5 years, I feel like I'm focusing too much on my career, but I would like to have a girlfriend as its a chance to love and care for someone. Hopefully the right person will come along for you soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait! A gorgeous girl like you can't get a date?

Yep America has definitely went bat shit crazy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • what are you looking for and why did you break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you have a disgusting voice?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date you

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet someone at bar.. they seem ur type.. quick and fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the profile pic is proven fake so maybe its your personality.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more