Too much makeup?

Too much makeup?

0|1
19|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Indeed, that's a really too much makeup...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, I really love that lipstick color! It looks like too much makeup because when going with a bold lip, dramatic eye makeup isn't needed. I would avoid dark eye shadows, and I wouldn't overdue my eyebrows. Neutral eye makeup or simply a winged + a bold lip is just the right amount. Dramatic eye makeup and a bold lip looks too overwhelming.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• For my taste yes to much makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes way way too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's too much

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look real... are you photoshopping?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a bit too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh take a brighter pic

0|0
    0|0
  • of course yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Just RIDICULOUS... sorry...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• That's up to you. Personally it would be too much for me, but if it makes you feel good. Then I don't see a problem with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • oh my god... YES.. it is toooooooooooooooooooooo much.. at least too much for me.. it must have taken hours.. O-O

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you feel like it was too much?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you (she?) looks gorgeous and that hair is fabulous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if she likes it

0|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous, I love your hair by the way, for daytime I would say the makeup would be too much but for a night out it would be perfect, but it's up to the individual how they wear their makeup and whatever they feel best in

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the lipstick! I would say a little softer on the eye makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose the falsies
    Less contour and highlight
    Maybe a more sheer foundation
    Blend the eyebrows better

Love the lipstick and gorgeous hair! It really suits you

0|0
    0|0
  • not too much just worn in the wrong way. winged eyeliner, dark lips, harsh eyebrows look unnatural which is why it looks like too much makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like your style. You seem like a fun person to be around. As for the makeup that lip color is extremely flattering on you! If you want a tip I would say just ease up on the hi-lighter and contour. You have a wonderful facial structure, I would blend the contour of your cheekbones a tad more and opt for a darker hi-lighter. Your complexion is gorgeous you should use a more bronze colored hi-lighter! Very lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do a very good job applying your makeup 😊 The only thing I would suggest (especially for a day to day makeup look) is if you are doing a bold lip, maybe soften they smokey eye a bit. And if you are doing a bold smokey eye, wear a lighter or more neutral lipstick shade. But since you do a good job with application you could totally pull that look off for a night out or if you just want to look straight up like a glam diva queen😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that is way to Much make up, but your lip color suits you very well though, so I would keep that nice choose

0|0
    0|0
  • The eyes are a bit too much in my opinion but I love your/her lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • Heya,
    Not something i would wear because it would look gross on me. But you rock it.
    Take care :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • omg omg

0|0
    0|0