Too much makeup?

Too much makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Indeed, that's a really too much makeup...

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, I really love that lipstick color! It looks like too much makeup because when going with a bold lip, dramatic eye makeup isn't needed. I would avoid dark eye shadows, and I wouldn't overdue my eyebrows. Neutral eye makeup or simply a winged + a bold lip is just the right amount. Dramatic eye makeup and a bold lip looks too overwhelming.

What Guys Said 10

• For my taste yes to much makeup

• Yes way way too much.

• Yes that's too much

• A bit, yes.

• You don't look real... are you photoshopping?

• Yes a bit too much.

• Yes!

• Nahh take a brighter pic

• of course yes

• Just RIDICULOUS... sorry...

What Girls Said 18

• That's up to you. Personally it would be too much for me, but if it makes you feel good. Then I don't see a problem with it.

• oh my god... YES.. it is toooooooooooooooooooooo much.. at least too much for me.. it must have taken hours.. O-O

• Do you feel like it was too much?

• I think you (she?) looks gorgeous and that hair is fabulous!

• Not if she likes it

• You look gorgeous, I love your hair by the way, for daytime I would say the makeup would be too much but for a night out it would be perfect, but it's up to the individual how they wear their makeup and whatever they feel best in

• Love the lipstick! I would say a little softer on the eye makeup

• Lose the falsies
    Less contour and highlight
    Maybe a more sheer foundation
    Blend the eyebrows better

Love the lipstick and gorgeous hair! It really suits you

• not too much just worn in the wrong way. winged eyeliner, dark lips, harsh eyebrows look unnatural which is why it looks like too much makeup.

• I really like your style. You seem like a fun person to be around. As for the makeup that lip color is extremely flattering on you! If you want a tip I would say just ease up on the hi-lighter and contour. You have a wonderful facial structure, I would blend the contour of your cheekbones a tad more and opt for a darker hi-lighter. Your complexion is gorgeous you should use a more bronze colored hi-lighter! Very lovely.

• You do a very good job applying your makeup 😊 The only thing I would suggest (especially for a day to day makeup look) is if you are doing a bold lip, maybe soften they smokey eye a bit. And if you are doing a bold smokey eye, wear a lighter or more neutral lipstick shade. But since you do a good job with application you could totally pull that look off for a night out or if you just want to look straight up like a glam diva queen😊

• Yes that is way to Much make up, but your lip color suits you very well though, so I would keep that nice choose

• The eyes are a bit too much in my opinion but I love your/her lipstick

• Heya,
    Not something i would wear because it would look gross on me. But you rock it.
    Take care :)

• yeah. too much

• Yeah tbh

• omg omg

• Yes way too much...