Do you think she's cute?

Do you think she's cute?

I think she's super pretty what do you think?

• Hideous
  • Average
  • Pretty/ cute

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that the angle in the photos make her look worse than what she is. Based on what user Taco linked below, I would say she is actually cute. However, because of the shape and proportions of her face, it makes her eyes look to big if she does an angled photo like that (where she basically tilts her head down and looks up at the camera). She is best served with a photo with her face leveled with the camera.

Sure, she isn't like a "WOW" but she is definitely cute!

What Guys Said 25

• Something pretty scary with that doll... I mean girl.

• She looks like she is going to kill me in my sleep.

• Take me to your leader

• She is trying to be so cute that it's freaking me out, don't try to be doll.. You are human and yes you look naturally cute.

• First picture looks better. Second it looks like her eyes are a bit too big.. somehow.

• Venus looks creepy when wearing that japanese/anime/make up doll make up but when she doesn't she's pretty cute.

• She's cute. But not smiling makes her a little creepy, especially with her eyes open the way they are.

• Is she native to planet Earth?

• She is, and she's actually really cute. The asker just chose horrid pictures for her, but I posted video's in my comment of a less creepy Venus.

• Abnormal thats for sure, some guys may find that cute.

• Weird lookin.

• The eyes scare me.

• Looks like an alien!

• The asker chose horrible pictures for her, and Venus is actually quite adorable. I posted two of her video's that show her better.

• She looks innocent and young.

• Ask me when they are legal.

• She's 18. xD

• I'm 21, but I don't look my age. Personally I find it creepier for a man to be ok with dating a woman who's under 18, but looks like your "typical" adult woman which makes him ok with being a pedo despite knowing her age. I'm ok with a dude dating a woman who's 18+, but has a baby face since he's not actually a pedo who's into women that aren't 18+. The reality is that the former is creepier than the latter.

• @xXiTacoXx

That's interesting. Another perspective is that in the first example you gave the man is a "pedo" based solely on an artificial legal technicality and not reality. What should matter is the maturity of the girl so that if a 17-year-old girl has the maturity of a 20-year old the relationship should be acceptable. It is possible for someone under 18 to become an emancipated minor and for a 14-year-old boy to be tried as an adult if he commits murder.
      Of course someone could say that sex is an adult activity as well and why is a 16-year-old girl not treated as an adult if she voluntarily engages in sex with an adult (i. e. no statutory rape). That same someone might say their is a "disparity" in legal reasoning.

Keeping with same reasoning, in your second example dating a woman with a baby face would be wrong only if her maturity was on a par with her face. In other words if a 18+ woman has the maturity of a 16-year-old it would not be OK.

• just give her a knife and i would run, RUN AS FAST AND AS FAR AS I CAN

• She is not a real person, right? Looks like a doll or toy.

• wait Hideous? lol.

Y U LOOK SO ANGRI?

• Cute

• she looks like an acorn

• Not really , she's even not avarage

• Is he using a sc filter?

• That's a doll.

• pretty killer, it seem she would come out from the screen and...

• damn that was scary

• She looks like 10...

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't say she's pretty, but I would say she's cute. Also, you have chosen the worst possible pictures for Venus.

Here's better shots of her in her vids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR71y5n6dfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vahThoACzA

• I went with hideous because it was the closest to how I felt but I really just want to chose bellow average.

• Why is she below average to you?

• her whole face is horribly out of proportion.

• Check my comment to see her look when the angle isn't bad. The girl is cute, but the asker just chose bad photos.

• Girls who look like that kind of freak me out.

• She's actually cute, btu the asker chose bad photos, but I posted two of her video's that shows off her face better.

• okay... wtf is that?

• She scares me to be honest.

• Depends can I see her face from a normal angle with a smile because if you ask me, these pictures seem too "I'M TRYING SO HARD".

• I think she looks like an alien

• Venus she's creepy

• Where the, "I'm going to have nightmares" button?

• I personally don't like this "doll" movement. Just saying.

• She's kind of scary tbh

• very pretty ♡

• the angle she's taking the pics in is the angle that most teen girls here take 自撮り

• I think Venus is adorable

• Is she trying to be a Manga character? She looks like a cartoon. Weird and creepy looking

• Nope.

• she's not average.. but she's not above or below.. ya know what I'm saying?

• venuuuss! With a more natural look, like in the more recent videos, she is very very beautiful <3

• luv her eyes - cute yes

• Hideous/creepy