Creationists, which of these animals would you consider to be of the same 'kind"?

Creationists who are aware that speciation (which is the definition of macro-evolution) has been observed instead draw up another dichotomy between mico and macro evolution. Where in which micro evolution is variation within a kind and macro evolution is an organism becoming a different kind. However "kind" when applied to biology doesn't exactly have a functional definition. So among the animals depicted below, which (if any) are of the same kind and which are of different kinds?
Creationists, which of these animals would you consider to be of the same 'kind

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. "creationists".
    Funny every time I hear it xD

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• What do you think of the Duckbill platypuss? Seems odd, don't know if ever there was another mammal with a duckbill. I have never seen one. in my arguments with creationist, I would often point out how they never present a actual animal that looks like some type of chimera

• Good luck finding any creationists on this liberal site.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more