Makeup VS. No Makeup?

Sorry if you already saw this, but I didn't add a poll last time. Which, I personally think adds more of an honest opinion to the whole thing. Makeup VS. No Makeup?

I'm comfortable in both areas, just curious :)

• No Makeup
  • Makeup

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• No, make up.

Dynamite smile by the way.

• You look great with no makeup, and with makeup since it's not soo much... up to you at this point lol pretty smile though :)

• prettier w/o makeup

• I like both pictures and think both are quite good looking.

• Both are equal in their own rights

Meaning if you wanna look your best to people you dont really know, make up.. if you wanna cuddle at home with your boyfriend probably no make up

• You have to be comfortable with who you are when you look in the mirror before and after you wake up in the morning. You look great both ways so I'm going to say both

• No make up make up makes you look creepy.

• How do I look creepy?

• Always no make up

• You look nice in both pics

• Both are equally attractive in their own rights.. you look beautiful

• how on earth did u leave 2 opinions? :O

• @justbanANNAz The other question That was basically the same as this one got removed when she created an identical question. I commented on that one too. Basically what zorro said.

I saw 5 opinions once from the same person on the same question a while ago... weird huh

• tripleace & @zorro8888 oh wow i had no idea they did that!
      that's pretty damn weird.

• Both look r

• Noicee

• No makeup

What Girls Said 10

• You're a natural beauty. You are real. You smile without the makeup, but don't with it on. Perhaps you want to be without makeup, to be yourself... but the damn insecurity kicks in and you end up putting makeup on anyways?

I have been there, done that, and still do it, often.
    Sometimes I will be brave enough to go out without even an inch of makeup on, and it feels freaking great.
    For some reason though when I go to work, that is when the insecurity kicks in for me and I end up putting some makeup on to make myself feel better.

• Thank you for your kind words, however, just because I'm not smiling in that picture does not mean I don't smile with makeup on lol. Also I'm very comfortable without makeup! I go out all the time without it! But it's funny you mention the work thing, I'm the same way!

• stunning in both. the lord blessed us with naturally full brows. #AMEN

• I'm usually against makeup, but I really like how your eyebrows look with it lol

• Your makeup is subtle and very well done. Love it.

• You look better with the make-up on, but everyone looks better with make-up on depending on how it's done.

• I like the makeup but u r still cute without it. I really really don't like eyebrow makeup though. I think your natural brows are so much fresher looking.

• You would look great either way I just don't care for the way you do your makeup. The eyebrows look too artificial, and you seem to be wearing a little too much face makeup

• what do you mean no makeup vs no makeup?

• Wish there was an edit button on this thing 😂 I meant no make up vs makeup

• You have a really pretty face either way. I like how your make up dosn't transform or distort your natural features. It brightens your complexion and enhances your features. The fresh-face "no-makeup" makeup look works for those who already have a good base to work with, and very few people are that lucky to have that.

• Not that you're ugly without makeup, I think that the makeup helps with your skintone (evening it out) but your brows can be tamed down