Guys, Rate me. Is it my looks?

Guys, Rate me. Is it my looks?

OK so I'm single AND very picky when it comes to dating a guy but the couple of guys I find attractive in the past 4 years... I don't know... Just curious if it's my looks? 😬

I don't usually do this but I figured no one knows me...

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Oh look it's you again but you smile very hard in your pictures. You're attractive don't get me wrong. & I don't rate because I don't think a scale should justify how someone looks by just appearance.

• Haha, I just like to laugh and smile.. I feel like those pictures show that!! But thank you for the kindness!! You deserve a 👍🏻☺️

• 10/10 you look great.

• Thank you. I really needed that!

• I think you are really cute and probably a fun person to be around judging by the pictures. If I had to rate then probably 7 on looks alone

• That looks like a fake smile. Your trying too hard in the pics

• I would pass.

• Maybe a 7 you're attractive.

• Picky on what? Looks personality?

• It's a mixture of both... It's not just the looks. It's a genuine guy who loves Jesus... It's mainly that!!!

• Oh lol

I see... hahah you look like a jesus kinda gal. Thats cute... you'll do just fine :)

Good luck

• Hahahahaha, thank you!!!

• You're cute, but your smile looks forced or a little over exaggerated

• yes your so cute...

• is that your normal smile?

• I wouldn't call you ugly but based on what you said I'm guessing you mean you are picky about looks and if that's the case it's probably part of the reason why you haven't been able to get a boyfriend. It's absolutely your choice to have those kind of standards and who knows maybe you'll get a guy that meets those standards that asks you out but not to be mean but it's not very likely to happen.