Am I really as ugly as people say?

Am I really as ugly as people say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey,
    First of the people who are saying that to you are mean and stupid. There is no such thing as a ugly person just an ugly personality. Plus, ugliness is subjective. Now that i have said that! You are not ugly AT ALL. Pretty good looking in my opinion. You're going to grow up to be a handsome fellow :)
    Take care bud.

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it girls that said this?

• Both.

• Thanks man, kind and inspirational words

• Your welcome. The girls that are like this are not good enough to be your girlfriend and the guys are not good enough to be your friend.

What Girls Said 5

• love the highlight , you are prefect..

• ur not ugly at all

• Nah, you are cute. You have nice eyes.

• I'm sorry people feel they have the right to comment on your appearence like that. You look like a regular guy. Nothing ugly about ya.

• Also you are under 18, men don't fully physically mature until they are about 25. Your body and face will go through changes and in men, that means losing fat in the face area and your bone structure might change slightly too. Either way though you're not ugly, and your appearence isn't permanent at this stage

• BOI YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL WHO SAID you're UGLY

• Heh, thanks :) and kids at my school (all boys school) and girls at the school across the road (all girls school)

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think you are ugly... Your just have fat on your face... Lose all that and girls may stay liking you..

And Don't let anyone bring you down.. Jerk off people like bringing down others in other to boost there own confidence... They are more themselves

Love yourself always!

• you got lots of potential, need to get in shape!!

• How ugly do people say you are? Like hideous, a monstrosity, face like a dropped pie, face only a mother could love, would scare children, abomination? What?

I need a bit more information to give a proper answer

• They call me "Semagol" yea the hobbit from lotr

• If any lord of the rings character, you would be samwise gamgee.

• You're cute

• You're not ugly at all, dude. However, you need to lose that blonde highlight. That was poppin' back in 2003 but not now.

• Already gone unfortunately.

• Well, how ugly do they say bloke?

• No just average.

• Honestly I don't think you look ugly but you need to smile.