Insecurity issues?

So I'll just say it I'm feeling hella insecure right now. So I went to a party with some friends. We hung out had a good time etc, and as the party ended we all gave our laters and at the end this other "friend" decided to give everybody hugs but not one to me. Now I don't like her like that but if you gonna give everyone else hugs but not me then that's fucked up. Anyways this is hella stupid but I need public opinions sadly on my hideous looks apparently (like I said I know this is stupid) but go ahead and look.. lol Facebook khidhar Brooks (trust me you'll find me) I know this is a lame topic but not gonna lie random opinions would be koo regardless if it's good or bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because she didn't hug you, doesn't mean she thinks you're ugly.

honestly, you're not ugly enough to not friend hug.

so, either she thinks you like her, and doesn't want to encourage you...
    she likes you, and is very shy...
    she got confused and thought she already had..

or.. she just doesn't like you as a person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's normal to feel rejected in that situation but it's important to realize that just as much as we're not aware of the effects of our actions, we're also not aware of what we fail to do. She didn't give you a hug, but if you allow your sense of worth be dependent on the actions of others, you'll be subject to emotional turbulence which you're experiencing now. So unless this is fun for you, (I know it's not), you should work on using your achievements and those in progress as a base for your self worth as only you know what you're truly worth and the fleeting actions of a single woman are irrelevant to what you're worth and will be worth in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• She is definitely fucked up and probably has lot's of issues about herself. You are honestly good looking and I don't say such things if I don't mean them, I just don't reply, that's all. Seriously, leave this insecurity, the fact that one "..." didn't hug you, means that she lost any chances (if she had any) with you. It's her loss.

• Nothing wrong with you, there's people in this world called assholes. She's one of em

What Guys Said 5

• Dude seriously why are you letting someone else influence how you feel? Who cares why she did or didn’t hug you? That’s her problem not yours. If people spent as much energy on themselves as they do worrying about other people, the world would be a better place.

• Maybe she plans on giving you a bj later.

• You are goodlooking. She has issues.

• Chill... that happens to me also... I don't know maybe cz i dont care about them anyways

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more