Do we look good with each other?

He's worried that people are going to criticize us because how we look together. Both of us are 19 by the way. Do we look good with each other?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Guy

• who cares what people think about how you look together. a happy relationship is good because the two people are happy to be together... nevermind what the peanut gallery thinks

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Why would they criticize you? What's... unusual or negative about how you two look together?

0|0
    0|0
  • You look happy and like any ordinary couple? What's the problem, do you live in some backwards racist part of the world or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i can see why he's insecure. You look better

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute.

Love seeing interacial couples and make secretly racist people uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great bud...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes cute couple

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what you mean, you're both good looking and there's no age difference, that's perfect!

0|0
    0|0
  • I aged hella fast and no longer think disgustingly cute couples are awful. Good for you two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• You look lovely together and you shouldn't worry about whether or not people will criticize you. People will always find something to judge, so don't even worry about that as long as you're happy =]

0|0
    0|0
  • you are so cute together, and you look a happy funny couple that you won't get bored with, people will enjoy your company, he shouldn't be worrying, because you look great together :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You both look adorable ! Don't pay attention to judgmental people

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you have a problem with how you guys looks.

As if two people who love each other could ever look bad together.

Tip: Don't raise your eyebrows up every time you take a picture. And it creates deeper wrinkles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you do look cute together

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys are adorable together! Stay strong xx

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys look happy together! And as long as you actually are, who cares how you look as a couple together? But yes, couples who are happy together, always look the best, no what the actual appearence of the individuals are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah :)

0|0
    0|0
  • just because he's Asian and you're white? just ignore these people

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw, you look cute together. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg I read the question wrong lmfaooooo. I read "do we look like eachother?" Lmfao sorry

• But yah who cares what people says if y'all happy just be

• aww you guys look cute together :)

0|0
    0|0