How important is it for guys that their girls are hot?

I have so many questions concerning this subject.

* How important is it for a guy that his girlfriend is hot? Like Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Jess Greenberg (look up on youtube), Angelina Jolie etc. people have told me I'm hot, but I'm not as hot as these sex symbols. Do guys want bombshells like these women?

* Is attractiveness the first priority? Like, do you look for hot people to be in a relationship with or is it other things like personality?

* If you already had a girlfriend you really get along with, she's smart, talented, pretty and she really gets you and you feel like you're yourself around her, but suddenly a really, really hot girl enters your life, like the girls I mentioned above, would you just give up your girlfriend to be with this hot girl?

* What are the hottest things about a girl? Both personality and physical appearence.

Leave some other oppinions concerning this below. And girls are also very welcome to comment if they have some boyfriend experiences or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very important to guys that girls they are with be kind of hot.

Generally speaking, guys are more excited about sort of hot young women then women are about okay looking young men. You dont' have to be a celebrity bombshell for guys to think you're hot.

The scenario you describe is pretty unusual, to be honest. Most guys, the girls they date fall into a certain look range. Guys DO prioritize looks quite a bit, and guys tastes in women's looks dont' vary as much as women's do in men. Consequently, guys who date girls who are 7's probably can't get 8's. If they could get 8s, they'd be with 8's, all the time. So a guy who is say dating a 7, he's picked from among the 7's he could date one he LIKES the most. So if some girl who is a 9 swept in and wanted to steal him and had a really great personality, sure, he might be gone.

But that's sort of pointless. It just doesn't happen often at all. It's like me asking if most girls if they had an okay average boyfriend, okay looking, decent boyfriend, and then some famous actor who was incredibly rich and handsome started desperately trying to seriously date her, would she leave for him? Yeah, probably.

• That's not really what I meant. If you already had a girlfriend you loved and who was really nice to you and you were very happy with her and suddenly hot girl like Megan Fox came into your life, then would you leave her?

• I think, and my own life is way to complicated to fit in to this example, I think it would depend on how good the relationship was, and how it was going.

If things were going great, I wouldn't leave, though if megan fox or whoever befriended me and kept going for years after me, who knows. But i wouldn't insta-dump to do a mild looks upgrade.

But if a relationship had been going sort of sideways, and main girl is not making you feel very desired, and someone hotter wants you? That's going to be a strong catalyst for change.

How hot my actual partner seems to me ends up being heavily influenced by how our sex life is going. IF its going well, she seems like the hottest thing on the planet.

Most Helpful Girl

• GoodLooks alone won't keep a guy very far but these actresses you have mentioned have talent and ambition. Not just your good looking girls relying on looks to get guys in general

What Guys Said 21

• i think nearly every couple has to find each other attractive. that said scarlett johanson hot should be something people realize isn't going to be in everyone. but just ebcause you look at your partner and say they don't look like X doesn't mean they aren't still incredibly attractive. i mean i know my wife is not Scarjo but i still think she is stunningly gorgeous and she is without a doubt "hot" in terms of physical appearance

• I need to find a girl attractive, but she doesn't have to be a 9 or 10 (i. e., ScarJo) to be attractive. I'd prefer that she's a 6 or 7, but I'd rather date a girl who was a 4 who had an awesome personality, was supportive and loyal, etc. than a girl who is an 8 who is insecure or a bitch.

So, yes, appearance/attractiveness is a factor, but definitely not the only factor.

• Yes, finding our significant other attractive is important to a lot of people.
    The thing you're not contemplating is that everyone likes different things hence, the phrase "Beauty is subjective". A guy can think he's girlfriend is a 10 but we don't all have to agree.

As important as physical attraction is, it's also not the only thing. Personality is probably the biggest deciding factor as to whether or not we want to keep things going.

• I prefer cute or beautiful who dress up sexy in private.

• Hotness for me is a measure of the person themselves too... not just her appearance. My girlfriend is very pretty, but what makes her more appealing to me is her humor and her faithfulness.

• Being attractive is important.
    "Personality" is a poor sales pitch, everybody has one including really attractive people.
    That being said, attraction is very subjective, I for example don't find any of the women you mentioned to be particularly good looking.

• A base level of attractiveness is important, but hot is not. I just have to enjoy looking at the girl's face and generally like her body.

• Being your girlfriend hot isn't that important , maybe she has great ass and boobs but what if cheats you most of the times and doesn't show any loyalty to you?

And if a girl was not hot but she's smart and loyal to her boyfriend, takes care of him, makes him feel loved, there isn't anything more wonderful and lovely than this, I dare no guy will choose the hot girl if he know the other girl's feelings for him.

• i wouldn't call any of the women - megan fox bombshells. i would call them babes. attractiveness is first priority cuz its the the reason for initial attraction. from their i believe personality is more important however i desire a hot girl to maintain my own "fitness" oriented self image. I have also been known as a chubby chaser but thats because i find bigger girls have better personalities... I don't know i think there is a pretty big weight range for women to maintain an attractive body. i could do better than my current girl and have options but i dont think any of the others will match her personality therefore im sticking with girl #1 even if she is not as hot as the other options. im dating this girl... i have no ties. therefore the fact that im not dropping her for the others leads me to say that no i would not drop her for any of those options (maybe olivia wilde) but seriously thats 1 / 100000000000000.

hot things;

personality - playful, cuteness, sexuality, caringness, comical.

physical - isn't it obvious? but one thing girls are missing is that its more important to be fit than skinny

• Male attractiveness is more important then female attractiveness, PERIOD.

• a good personality is more important to me because looks get old but personality is for a life time

• d00d it beats every single priority out there.

its either hot girl or just die

• I have to have a connection to her and be attracted not solely on looks but on personality and commonality. And she does not need have to be the hottest bod wise, I'm not against hot bods don't get me wrong but that's not all I look for , I mainly like her and I'm more infatuated if she has a pretty face and lovely eyes and smile, and it depends how she treats me and how her eyes sparkle when she sees me. That's it. I only thought Scarlett jihanson was more hotter than the other actresses mention, I Always thought Angelina Jolie looked like a man lol

• Many high-quality guys do want these girls. Most average-quality and low-quality guys will settle for average-quality and low-quality girls.

• Long hair is sexy, smiling is sexy, being adventurous in bed, willing to communicate positive and negatives of the relationship. Willing to change or at least compromise, it'd be nice if they could admit when they are wrong or are being a jerk

• Yeah definitely first priority

• well are you hot? hotness is important, when we get older i feel like we look at other things more, being attractive is the first thing honestly. if i like a girl enough sure i wouls stay with her over a hotter girl thats what a relanship is

• Just shut up already, this hot not hot, thing is killing me

• Very important

• there are no hot women. but then again i'm gay what do i know.. .

• Having a hot girl was nice the only problem is then every other guy wants her to

What Girls Said 0