Guys, how important is a girl's hair in her physical appearance to you?

How important is a girl's hair in her physical appearance? Like, is it easier to think a girl with really great hair is hot or a girl with a really pretty face? I'm not including body in this because it's so obvious and I'm not really concerned about that anyways. Is it important for you to be able to run your fingers through your girls hair without getting stuck in tangles? Cause I've heard that guys really like to run their fingers through their girl's hair. In case you were wondering, my hair is medium long, a little dry/split ends, wavy/curly, blonde. Most of the people I've met have told me I have a really pretty face and I have an hourglass bodyshape, so the real struggle is the hair. So, once again, is it really important for a girl to have flawless hair?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I will always choose a pretty face over perfect hair. Hair can be worked with... a girl's face is for life. I want a pretty smile and eyes over anything else. Hell, a girl can be bald, and if her face is that amazing, I wouldn't care one bit. But that's just me.
    Some girls just have hair "issues" like you. They can be corrected, but you need to invest in the right products and be willing to spent the time and effort to have nice hair. It can be done.
    Get away from the store-bought and mainstream hair care products. Get educated about natural and sulfate-free products that will work naturally with your hair versus all the lab-created chemicals. Check our Just Natural Haircare at www.justnaturalskincare.com and that's just one example of many. When your hair is healthy, the split ends, dryness, etc, etc will all go away. It's just finding the products that work best for you. Coloring your hair and heat-styling wreak havoc on your hair. Try to do away with some of those problems too.
    You CAN have amazing hair. And if you already have a pretty face, you'll be a 10 for sure!

What Guys Said 12

• Personally, I don't give a shit. Drag a brush through it and call it a day. I like down more than up, and I like a ponytail.

But to answer your question, the overall significance is nearly non-existent. If you're talking about during dating, if you think it's worth it, great. But in a couple situation, I'm not waiting for you to get done with your hair to take a dump.

• It's pretty important, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she needs to have flawless hair lol

• Very important

• It is important to have well maintained hair... that being said, the tousled just had sex look is always nice LOL

• Long well maintained hair is the shit. Drives me crazy. Sometimes short, boy cuts are also good. But then it should suit the girls face.

• I do have a thing for girls with long straight hair so long as its great. I can't imagine the first impression Id get if I was approached by a girl looking like an electrocuted einstein
    ... so it does help with first impressions

• I only care if it's clean

• everythings important

• very important if she has long hair its a turn off

• kinda important. I like long hair on the girl myself

• It matters a fair bit. Probably 'face' overall matters more than 'hair' overall, but hair matters more than say, makeup.

Girls and guys seem to have different views on female hair sometimes, for what its worth.

• It's only tiny bit important.