When guys says they're leg guys and that a girl's legs are important to be attractive in her physical appearance, what kind of legs do they mean? Is it skinny legs with thigh gaps like Vicoria's Secret models? I don't have a thigh gap and I didn't mind before bc I have a big and round ass, but now that I've found out that there are a lot of guys prefering hot legs over ass and boobs, I'm very curious.

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Mademoiselle,

Leg men are simply just ass men that haven't reached their final stage of evolution. I do love a woman with 9,000 mile long legs and a big round ass (as you put it).

To answer your question: Legs are essential to a woman's beauty. Long, Long legs on a well groomed, well trimmed woman are very sexy.

Boobs? Yeah, I am not a boob sort of guy. I mean, I like boobs, it's just not at the top of my list. Boobs are "optional features" to me.

• it depends on the girl but yes slender with a "thigh gap" is very attractive. A thigh gap is just a low boyfriend percentage in that area. Yes the big boobs and ass are nice. Its kinda hard to have both without plastic surgery. I think fitness oriented guys will prefer girl #1 and she will be the more commonly preferred woman but there is nothing wrong with girl #2 either. she's just less fit with more boyfriend and bigger assets. probably guys who are not fit will desire a woman like this.

Big asses are nice but only when theyre muscular... i think a lot of women are confusing a big sexy ass with a fat ass.

• I like girls/women with bigish thighs, nice curves & a "triangle" mmmmm. Skinny legs don't do as much for me.

• I'm a leg guy but don't like a thigh gap. That is unattractive to me. I don't like real skinny legs. Just like them nice, can be toned or a little thicker but not real skinny. Also like them nice and smooth. Also like a nice butt with them.

• I like it when a bitch has no thigh gap but perfectly touching legs. I also like really defined calves but slightly defined thighs (I prefer walkers to runners essentially)

• Personally thigh gap is gross to me and I like thighs that are a little muscly and slender calves

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1923648-is-this-a-good-picturele

she has nice legs

• Generally leg guys like 'shapely' legs. They tend to be slimmish, but not sticks. Thigh gap is a product primarily of being not overweight AND having wide hip bones. Many girls even if slightly overweight have a thigh gap, while others would need to be underweight to have one.

• Any kind of legs , we don't have certain kind anyway. Just give us female legs that's it. :)

• No one cares about thigh gaps!!! Who the hell made that shit up?

To me attractive legs are legs that look good with yoga pants. And even then I don't care that much.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more