• Damn they are sexy
    56% (18)80% (24)68% (42)Vote
  • Their lack of souls amuses me
    44% (14)20% (6)32% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the only natural gingers on here are the last two. The ginger thing is more directed towards guys than girls tbh. Sure there's some cute ginger guys out there but to be honest the ones I've seen in person I've never been attracted to.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Gingers, especially gingers with freckles are my ultimate weakness.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't find red hair attractive at all.
    And all the ginger girls I know are so mean. My freshman year college roommate was one and she totally did not have a soul lmfao

0|1
    0|0
  • They're gorgeous!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a ginger and would never say that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah. Yes. Lets be completely biased with pictures of seemingly attractive "gingers".

Just about the same could be said about any hair coloured chick if you select hot looking stock images.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never heard that gingers weren't sexy ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • Because some people have a preference. I personally don't like red hair but that doesn't mean that someone else doesn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Ed Sheeran is sooooooo attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Notice how all of them have filled in there eyebrow's very darkly and applied mascara. I noticed most people prefer " fake " gingers, and when they see someone with truly red hair who has very fair skin and you can barely see there eyelashes and eyebrows people are like ew wtf. So really it's all fake, like the one girl's hair is fire engine red and has black eyebrow's, that's dyed hair yo.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Who said that?
    They have to be natural though. Big difference between natural gingers and unnatural.

0|1
    0|0
  • preferences.

also, no soul

jokes

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're sexy af.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gingers aren't sexy. I said it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never heard they weren't sexy

As for me, I have a HUGE thing for red hair. It's usually the most beautiful hair I've ever seen

My GF's 7 year old sister has red hair, and I just want to squeeze the life out of her, she's so cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Red heads are the best dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are ginger racists. All hail our mighty Celtic overlords!

0|1
    0|0
  • They are not sexy they are delicious

0|1
    0|0
  • They are more attractive than blondes

0|1
    0|0
  • I never said so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally think their pretty I don't get why people are mean to people who are redheads ):

0|1
    0|0
  • GPS ginger pube syndrome lmao

1|2
    0|0
  • They could be sexy but i just prefer Camille girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • You took red heads with pretty faces and a nice body, take some with an ugly face and then let's talk again.

1|1
    0|0