How do I accept my ugliness?

How do I accept myself for who I am? I know I'll never be pretty since I can't afford plastic surgery, and I look like a guy in drag with make up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the same boat matey, jack fuck we can do really, some people get a bad hand in the DNA lottery, we just gotta play our deck.

Sadly, gotta bite the bullet and deal with it. Not gonna lie, when your ugly life is harder, probably gonna have less friends, few if any relationships and gonna get discriminated whilst job searching too, companies are statistically more likely to hire more attractive individuals.

Tho, there's a pretty good chance your not as bad as you think you are and are just being way to fuckin tough on yourself after a little criticism from some cunt sack.

Most Helpful Girl

• I need a pic

What Guys Said 13

• You just do. Don't think of yourself as ugly though, even if some people think you are there will be some that don't think you are. I'm in the same boat. I am who I am, you like me or you don't. Don't put a lot into what others say. If someone says you're ugly, just say to yourself "well that's their opinion and only their opinion" Move on, do what you need to do to be happy with yourself.

• Awww please don't put yourself down like that. I'm sure you have natural beauty I really do. Social media and tv has a lot to answer for with pressures like this. Xxx

I bet if I saw you I would think your very beautiful. Xx love yourself for who you are xxx

• You're a teenager. This is the time when you feel like if you don't look like a model, you'll consider yourself ugly. With some time, you'll start to discover who you really are and come out of your shell. You just have to learn how raise your confidence which will raise your self esteem

• ROFL. Ugly people are everywhere, way more common than good looking people. No one can help you get over being ugly, but you might want to try and figure out why you care. You won't be alone, you'll find some ugly guy/gal whom you love for whatever reason, and they will love you for whatever reason.

But at 17, and I say this with no disrespect, you don't really know shit. I was butt-ass ugly at 17, didn't start being attractive enough to have self confidence till I was 22. Shit changes tons and you still have like 60 more years.

• Who said you're ugly?

Have you asked anyone that's not a bitch or dick

• Umm I would like to see you...

• No, I'm too scared to upload pictures of myself on the internet

• Oh I see
      It's ok
      Just be confident
      You're a cutie
      So nothing to worry about 😊

• Congratulation, uve gone down that vortex of shallowness and listening to basement dwellers behind their comp screens.

• 90% of people are ugly without fitness and grooming, trust me, yes, even yor favourite celebrities and models, so u can work on the 2 things above

• You need not... somebody will like you for who you are

• Yes, it would be fair to see you.

• We need a pic

• Just accept and don't let it bother you. FTW.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• tell you will never be harassed by guy and never have a promotion because of your body