Would you date a guy with acne like this?

Would you date a guy with acne like this?imagine this is a nice guy but with bad acne. Yes this is me my acne is worse than its ever been. Nothing seems to wash it away but im only 17 so hopefully itll go away before Im 20. Don't be afraid of hurting my fellings I would rather you answer honestly.

• Yes, acne is not an issue
  • Yes, but it'd bother me a little
  • Yes, but it'd bother me a lot
  • No, too nasty

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try proactive. It's not a deal breaker but id definitely be picking ur face a lot beCuse it's a habit I do

• I tried proactive. Didn't help much

• Dang. Maybe it's something deeper. Maybe it will eventually clear up tho

Most Helpful Guy

• On the bright side, no one will kiss you on the cheek.. They'll directly go for the lips xD

What Girls Said 2

• doesn't bother me. i had to deal with acne like that too its a bitch and felt like detracts from all the other nice features a person has to offer. that empathy is what makes makes me say i would be fine with it. doesn't put me off at all

• Don't worry, it will surely go away with time.

What Guys Said 3

• If you go to a cosmetician so you will have only scars and no whiteheads, people generally get over it.

• Are you a virgin?

• It's fine dude.