Has anyone else just come to realize that they just aren't attractive whatsoever?

I've always felt like I wasn't attractive. I even have a few posts on this website, each asking how I look with pictures included. The average rating I would get would probably be 1-3 out of 10. It made me come to the realization that I'm just flat out ugly. It makes me realize, why was I created this way? Does anyone else have these same feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are only 15 - I used to hate the way I looked at 15- I even changed a lot from 19 to 20. Now I have model guys and also female models following me on social media- I was even asked if I am one myself in public...

And I'm still developing I guess... Don't give up !

What Girls Said 2

• Let me see your face if I think your ugiy I won't reply back. If I think your cute I'll repond

• only what you think of yourself matters.

What Guys Said 7

• I think I did have attractiveness in middle school and earlier. But since high school... no.
    I rarely think about why I was created this way. Just throw the negative thoughts aside and move forward searching for the positives.

• I felt like that through my high school years and beginning college years. But that's because I had low self esteem and was waaaaaaay overweight.

But to your question, don't worry about what others think about you. There's a lot of things you can do to tweak your appearance and raise your confidence level.

• You are 15, you would be surprised how much you can change in the next 10~15 years.
    Go workout and get a proper haircut.

• 1-3 on the internet is 6 in real life seriously, 80% of the people who would have rated you will have no profile pics or be average looking girls deluded into believing they are attractive because of the good looking guys who wanted to fuck them simply to get the desperation out. These people are basement dwellers with loser lives

• Can't give you any advice or reason except genetics. I used to think I was good looking lol. Turns out I'm short af. It's hilarious.

• Sadly yea it really sucks

• I realized that when I was 13