Attractive body?

I know I'm super jacked or anything, I'm still pretty skinny but I've been working out every other day and I'm just wondering if it's seen as "attractive"yet.
Attractive body?by the way I'm only a sophomore, my age is wrong.

***I know I'm NOT super jacked***

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your body fits your age and is only going to improve when you keep working at it. Good job!

What Girls Said 10

• i think ur definitely getting there. keep at it!

• I think you look fine. Your body looks a bit pubescent, but you are getting there. Just grow older, eat enough and healthy and get stronger.

• Yeah I think you're attractive.

• Is your face attractive? If Its a yes you'll be fine. And your a kid and growing don't be so hard on your self.

• You are only in highschool, so I don't expect a ripped dude, but you look good. you don't have to have a lot of muscles to be attractive either.

• Yeah, you look good

• Too skinny for me

• If you're doing this for acceptance from others, stop it. You look so hot right now and you shouldn't change just for someone else. I'd seriously want to be your girl if I knew you. (I'm your age, my age is also wrong).

• Please, dear, be careful posting pictures of your body online when you're just 15-16. There are lots of weirdos around.

• Thanks for the heads up.

• Attractive, especially for girls your age. Keep at it!

What Guys Said 1

• O yeah, nice and nice smoothness dude.

• Haha thanks bro

• And you made me jealous, mine is damn hairy :o