Do I look ugly in this pic?

Do I look ugly in this pic?

I tried online dating but it's not working well, id meet the guys in real life and sometimes it'd go good other times not but they never message me after that they just ignore me even when I message them so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. What am I doing wrong? Or is it just the way I look like? I mean in my profile pics it's edited and I'm wearing a lot of makeup because it was to go out. Here's a pic of me without wearing makeup or without any filters, be honest do I actually look that bad or something? I'm the second one with the long black hair and peac sign

And if I do how can I look better? I'm m the second one in the pic

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a pretty girl, but this picture doesn't do you any favors.

I have no idea what pics you might have put up on a dating site, but I can tell you from experience that most girls put up some pretty awful pics, which is kind of mind-blowing to me, since you are quite literally trying to sell yourself on a dating site.

Your profile picture should look like what you look like on any average day (when it comes to hair, makeup, and clothes), but it should be a portrait-type picture, showing you from the waist up and your face facing the camera. Your head shouldn't be cut off, and you should be smiling and looking at the camera.

Other pictures should include full-body shots, candid shots, group-pic shots, etc., but your main profile picture needs to be a quality pic, taken in good lighting with a real camera, preferably taken by someone who knows how to use the lighting and camera and who knows how to pose you and compose a picture.

If your job was to sell Big Macs, which picture do you think would sell Big Macs better?

www.mcdonalds.ch/.../bur-bigmac-big_0.jpg
    This one?

www.grubgrade.com/.../Big-Mac.jpg
    Or this one?

Quality photography is important!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Cute and young girl. I doubt it has anything to do with your looks. Maybe your profile doesn't stand out very well. Or it's something you say during communication with others which drives them away. Research. It can't be because of your looks.

• You're pretty, but your expression is not the best.

• Nope not ugly. . you look normal... :-)

• It can't be your looks, you're very pretty

• You are a really beautiful girl. I don't know why online dating isn't working for you. Maybe most guys are blind. Keep trying. You'll find someone.

• You don't look bad at all... how old are you?

• Yes, u do

• second one is more sexy

• No, you don't look ugly at all.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• The photo is sideways, you look boring and miserable.

• not at all ugly.. normal looking young girl. but release your mouth. u look tense

• Omg goalsss. You look stunning, girl!

• I am having no luck on online dating either, and I have gotten many lieks