Can anyone here HONESTLY tell me where I need to get fixed in my appearance?

I want to look better but I cannot see my face objectively. I only know that I'm not pretty but I don't know where to fix. So I would really appreciate if you could give me your precious brutal honest opinion. I will private message you if you are willing to share your thoughts. Thank you :)

018

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• There are very few ladies that have asked this question on GAG that need to do anything. It's only those that need to lose some weight to minimise the risk of future health problems. I will always be objective, but hopefully, never judgmental.

PM me if you think I might be able to help.

• Hard to do without a pic. but if you gotta ask, then it already shows that you need to fix that confidence.

• If you send me a pic, I'll give you my honest opinion. The pics need to be good enough that I can actually have an opinion though. Oh, and please do not send revealing pics or any pics at all if you are under 18. Thanks.

• Yes iam willing to give an objective opinion 😃

• I'm sure you are fine :3 but if you are looking for fashion ideas sure me a message

• Yeah sure

• We cannot say anything honestly about a picture without seeing the picture

• Fix your personality... I prefer it over looks

• Ill be brutal honest. If you want at least

• Message me... I'm honest and informative in this area

• I'd gladly help you! I know I'm a bit late to this, but another opinion couldn't hurt

• You don't need to look better. Fuck anyone else who differs.

• I will give you my opinion. Message me.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0